Posts by The_Egonaut

I connect the kemper straight to PA live and keep a Magnum44 poweramp going through a marshall cab to have a little bit of air moving behind me on stage. To tweak the sound to fit PA instead of home monitors I bribed a tech buddy of mine with a couple of beers so he let me in early to a show he was doing FOH for, connected the kemper to the PA and stood over by the console fine tuning the sound.

Running "cab off" on the monitor out and using the separate EQ for the monitor out gets it pretty much similar to what is going out from the PA. Works like a charm!
    Doing my second gig with my Kemper tomorrow!

Allright then; I'm no stranger to changing the pot in the pedal as I rather like the feel of it; do you have any recommendations on what kind of pot the kemper would like? Linear or log and what value?

I got a Dunlop DVP1 to use as a wah controller today, usin the presets I get it to work really well, BUT I have a feeling that too much of the sweep occurs at the very end of the pedal, when I max the pedal it goes nothing, nothing, nothing and then everything at once.

Is this a setup error in the wah parameters or do I need to change the potentiometer to another one better suited for the Kemper?

I don't know if this has been up before or not, I would like to have a third midband in the studio equalizer and/or a 800 something slider in the graphic eq. Just for added sculpting possibilities when using/finetuning downloaded profiles.

Right now I'm using double instances of eq and that totally works, but another band would make it easier.

Hi! I've had my kemper for quite a couple of months now and sound and function wise I feel that I'm ready to start using it live.
    I've created the four basic sounds I'll be using in performance mode, but my problem is tat every now and then when I fire the Kemper up for rehearsals one or more of the slots have been replaced with the default kemper profile.

The same thing happened when i updated the firmware.

Is anybody else experiencing this? I'm kinda scared that this will happen when I fire the Kemper up come showtime.