Posts by MikeAlvord

Thanks, yeah I pretty much always keep the thing unplugged when I am not using it... I tried holding system and turning it back on earlier but I will try again tonight. Something tells me it somehow fried because I didn't hear any of the usual hum at all earlier when I was trying to plug it in and get it to work again, this entire time it was plugged in to a surge protected slot so I don't think it could have been a power surge, never had issues with that before. I probably need to send it in for repairs.. I am just worried about losing my profiles : (

I need help,I have had my Kemper for a while now and it has worked like a charm, I used it last night even and it was fine. Today when I went to turn it on the light came on briefly and then went away and now it won't start up at all. I have tried plugging it in elsewhere in the house, I have even tried taking the main shell off and blowing out any dust that was there. I usually turn the power off and actually unplug it when I am not using it mainly because I 'have' noticed a strange buzz or hum coming from the unit when the power is off (when the power cord is still plugged in that is)

These last couple of weeks it has been fairly hot in the house because of the summer weather, not sure if that could have anything to do with it, I am not tech savy unfortunately.

At any rate any help would be appreciated, I don't know what to do.

Thanks guys.