Posts by RS

I use a Kemper Rack for more than 10 years. Recently I bought a Kemper Player because of the compactness and the quality of the sounds. After experimenting with the Kemper Player for a week, I am very satisfied with the options offered for a good price setting. Because I am comparing the two Kempers, I try to use the Kemper Player as much as possible to match the performance of the Rack. The limitation of stompbox positions and presets has forced me to be more frugal with the parameters that are actually necessary for a rig. Many parameters within each rig still can be controlled by MIDI, so switching rigs is not always necessary. But there's one thing I'm missing. I think an effect like “Pitch Pedal” module (available in Kemper Rack) can easily be added in Kemper Player. Pitch can be changed by the ‘Transpose’ parameter in Rig Manager under “RIG” menu, but it cannot be controlled via MIDI with an expression pedal, while some parameters in the same menu do. Maybe I don't have the right (midi)information yet, or can this be included in a next OS update?