Posts by achramos

For my means of amplification of Kemper (camplifier 360 with two Kit 1x12 of the same company and a CLR) I am forced in most of the profiles to use an EQ in EFFECTS only to use a LOW CUT for the excess of low .. I think it's absolutely necessary.
    Thanks in advance

Hello everyone. I have a problem, I am using merged with disabled cabinet profiles and a couple of taxis guitar with gt75. The problem is that I would like to send sound PA cabinet emulation and my camplifer 360 stereo sound without emulation and stereo cabinet, but today I can only do this in mono output by the monitor. If the output "diret OUTPUT" had the ability to turn off emulation cabinet could choose "MONITOR" output set to "MASTER L" with cabinet turned off and the exit "diret" set to "MASTER R" with cabinet disabled and send by "MASTER" to PA sound emulation cabinet. outputs For me today is a problem, because either I give up my two real guitar Cabinet resigned stereo or PA to send sound and I have to use microphones for my two cabinet.

It would be possible to control the time looper with tap tempo or external pedal without this modification affects the pitch of the loop? 8o I think that is basically what is missing from this looper to work basically like any jamman or RC3. Today works well, but not for applications with a band, because if they are delayed or forward a couple of BPM, it all goes to hell :cursing: . I do not know if what I ask is very difficult to program ?( , but for me it would be a great help as I am unique guitar in my band and sometimes I like to do a riff before the solo and the rhythm of percussion with his foot (which it gives me great :D ) this loop was not as I do the guitar solo. However, before total control over the parameters of expression pedal, without that if I can not live. A greeting.

I have asked (and not a few times), and praised other users, who have a global setting where you can have volume and wha, for example in the remote 5 and 6, and then you can configure each profile each pedal, if you do profile, nullify the global. I mean, you configure the profile pedal 6, which is where you have global as volume, mix and put it as the delay, then that profile will not work as volume, but as delay mix. I have also requested that the configuration is set:

1 Pedal 1 or type 2
    2- Effect control
    3-parameter selected effect in the 2nd paragraph to control
    4-Minimal effect with the pedal down
    5-Maximum effect with the pedal up.

The 4 and the 5 think is essential, because often you want to pass a gentle reverb to a long, dry but not in caves .... with delay idem ....
    , this makes even a Zoom G5.

Ahh, and if possible, see the remote in a corner you are controlling the pedal, EG:
    P6-Mix dly

This would be for me what would make Kemper, the previous best ever.
    Greetings and see if it comes, the day you arrive send me your address and I send a good Spanish wine with a ham.

I'm with the benvigil companion took months with my pedals of expression and working properly and now the tour is not proportional, does not work well, something is wrong. I researched and touched everything to realize that is not a problem of lack of knowledge, something is wrong with some pedals with that worked, particularly mine are the EP-3 MOOG, and have only two ways to configure them, if I calibrate the wheel that brings the pedal itself is 100% down to 0 in the Kemper and until we get to 75% does not begin to rise, making the whole journey in that short space of pedal. If you calibrate the wheel putting my foot to 40% instead of detecting Kemper makes me whole tour of 0 to 60% and then upload the wheel up to 70%, here I work better and makes me more or less All travel proportional but not 100%, it is as 85%, and if I go wheel pedal calibration 100% pass me again as before .... this in both type 1 and 2 and in any of the two positions of my pedal (standar- other)

For me, ideally, a wheel where you choose if type 1 or 2, a wheel where you choose the effect to be controlled, other wheel where you choose what effect parameter you want to control and two other wheels which choose the least effect with your pedal expression down and one where you choose your maximum pedal up, and if it is not for me there full groove because this is the way to control a parameter with the right foot. As many foot today

I 've tried everything , type 1 , type 2 , reverse phase switch my foot , calibrated with different positions of the wheel having to configure the maximum in my pedal , (so I managed to make the smoothest path , but does not as high , stays at 10% of the final) ... calibration should ask (as in other pedals or pedals ) and press put up and then put the pedal down and press again ... . I do not know what the problem is , but first I worked well and now ....

Kemper engineers gentlemen, my sincere obeisance to the new features of OS 3.1 and especially the PURE CABINET function is simply wonderful. But for me (in a post as requested) the lack of being able to choose any parameters for my expression pedals and not be limited to one volume, and Pich Wha, unless you have a MIDI pedal board, but often walk with the mess REMOTE and another MIDI for these functions, I sold my FCB because what I least expected was that this could not be done. This today, for me is the only thing missing to be perfect before. I do not know if the engineering team is in it or not, but I think we few who were using P. expression for the tail of reverb, delay and more. Pay because finally this to work and I have often thought selling Remote and return to FCB just this lack, but I hope this will be resolved.
    A greeting

I'm having problems with both expression pedals connected to Remote and the Kemper own. I have calibrated, the volume pedal settings is as always, the wheel hard left. I have two expression pedals that lead me Moog 6 months and have never given me problems, until today I installed the 3.1 I have worked perfectly. what happens is that in the pedal all the way down to 75% of the route for the Kemper is zero, and this 75% 100% pedal KEMPER makes the journey from zero to 100% which makes it very difficult to handle and knocked out 75% of pedal travel. With both got it wrong with me, I give the calibration button and makes the whole journey but until I'm up almost no on-screen bar moves. This pedal has a wheel to limit the maximum abuts as it should be, and also has a standard swich to switch to another. I have tried all ways and nothing. paa has someone the same? Perfect for others, puree cabinet is amazing, it takes a big leap in terms of realism.

I'm having problems with both expression pedals connected to Remote and the Kemper own. I have calibrated, the volume pedal settings is as always, the wheel hard left. I have two expression pedals that lead me Moog 6 months and have never given me problems, until today I installed the 3.1 I have worked perfectly. what happens is that in the pedal all the way down to 75% of the route for the Kemper is zero, and this 75% 100% pedal KEMPER makes the journey from zero to 100% which makes it very difficult to handle and knocked out 75% of pedal travel. With both got it wrong with me, I give the calibration button and makes the whole journey but until I'm up almost no on-screen bar moves. This pedal has a wheel to limit the maximum abuts as it should be, and also has a standard swich to switch to another. I have tried all ways and nothing. paa has someone the same? Perfect for others, puree cabinet is amazing, it takes a big leap in terms of realism.

This we have sued me for months when I got my remote and sold my FCB1010 (with yes it can be done). All damn days look to see if they have already taken the happy renovation, today is all I ask and all I think it lacks. To Zoom G3 allows this. X(

Rig Manager is not compatible with for instance Windows XP or OSX 10.6.8 - we have no plans to change that.
    best, gs

Happens to me the same, and do not understand. I already spent in his day more than 3000 euros on a MacPro , I bought all the original sotware . I missed accounts and to update myself and work rigmanager have to invest around 5000 euros in other current MacPro (mine is not upgradeable to the current version ), pay the upgrade of Cubase, Ableton Live , plugins Waves , changing sound card and This has put me on the road ..... I am not a profesinal and my hardware and sotware works perfectly , is stable . So difficult it is that things function in earlier media ? I ask from the most absolute ignorance , but I think here is more abuse than lack of real possibility. I ultimately use a windows emulator , but not always work well ..

Time and what the team Kemper tell me if I made a good buy or not, time is not. When you buy it, and because of its high price, I assumed that could control these parameters, I figured it had to be better than a fcb. But hey, I'm optimistic. since I have the Kemper, with the same apparatus, has improved greatly with their actulizaciones, I hope to follow this path.

Today was my Remote, sold my FCB1010, and more to win, I think I lost. True, the Remote is solid, gives information on the screen under your feet, but ..... O my God, I can not control the mix of delay or feedback, or seconds duration of the reverb. In an apparatus of this price and these characteristics think it's a step back. Even the pedals as g5 zoom let you assign these functions.
    Please consider this amendment in any actulización. Being able to control this now for me is investing 160 euros on a midi converter for expression pedal. I think it is unfair to those who have invested almost € 500 in a remote meet this. A mi me annoyed several issues that I have mounted my group where I used to use these functions in environments and end.
    Anyway, I'm very upset with it.
    Please let solucionenlo, I think you are functions should be available to any guitarist today because further use, and much. X(