Posts by netzocker

That would be two different profiles running at the same time.
    I would really love to run to profiles in parallel or in a row.
    Another option would be a merging/blending tool.

Technically the Kemper should be able to do this task. In Performance Mode to loads all Slots parallel and switches between them in realtime (correct me if i'm wrong).

Hi guys,

I'm running my Kemper (without power amp section) with a Mesa 295 power amp, which totally rocks! :thumbup:

Now i'm just curious if I could improve my tone by switching to a Kemper with internal Class D Poweramp.

On the one hand, this could give me more of a clear replica of the real amp. On the other hand the manual is advising to turn the Tube Shape to 9 to get more of a power amp distortion.
    If the Kemper doesn't emulate the power amp distortion, the Mesa should be a good match.

Did anyone get the chance to compare these scenarios or has an opinion about this?

And to get your attention, here is a picture of my Kemper Rig:
    [Blocked Image: https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/1003404_619278954820646_1407393064_n.jpg]

Thanks for your support

Hi to all producers and audio engineers!

I'm really interested if anybody used his Kemper to profile anything but an Amp.
    I never profiled anything other but heard that Bass Amps are lacking some low end.
    Maybe it just work for the frequency range of guitars (especially the refining), but has anyone experience with tape machines, some set-and-forget-compressors, masterbus-EQs, one knob-compressors or mixing consoles?

Please share your thoughts on that