Posts by ashleyoov

Hi Burkhard, thanks for the reply.

I'm afraid I never received the email and as I said previously I check my spam folder on a daily basis,

I don't doubt that it was sent if you say so, just unfortunate that it wasn't received.

Thanks

Ash

Yeah I check my spam/junk folder every day so it's def not there, iv booked in the KPA for collection tomorrow and I can't see anyone getting back to me before then, it's already been a week and I don't really want to be hanging around any more than I have been. Sucks but seems like the easiest option at this point is just send it back for replacement.

Ok, just reinstalled the latest firmware version, still showing the 'dsp error' below the top right button (above the screen) and the input light is still permanently on green despite no cable being plugged in

I've tried 2 different memory sticks, I do have another which ill try now. The updates seem to be going on fine (not that that guarantees anything) so nothing was flagging up in that respect but il def try it just in case it's getting corrupted somehow

Thanks

Ash

Hi Guys! First post here and unfortunately it's bearing bad news!

Just unpackaged my new KPA and I seem to be having problems...........I switched on, entered my details and updated the software to the most recent version.
    I can now see the top right soft button above the screen is showing 'DSP Error'. I'm cant guarantee that it wasn't there before the update.

:S Any help would be appreciated but I've got a horrible feeling its going to have to go back?? :(

As if I haven't waited long enough haha!

Thanks Chaps

Ash