Posts by Bluelizard

Just adding my request for this as a feature too: remembering slot effect switch settings when switching between slots in a Performance.

Not bothered about it remembering settings after switching from one Performance to the next; just for the slots when staying within a single Performance, exactly as when RM is connected.

I had been using separate outboard effects recently with my Power Rack (so the remembering of stomp box settings wasn’t an issue) but wanted to thin-down the setup to just take the Kemper & Remote to rehearsals - seems a bit odd that this function is there with RM connected but not when the Kemper is used live, on its own.

Update - just checked my account on your website and it says that the order has been "Cancelled"? Not by me…!

Please let me know if you need me to repeat the order again Bert, much obliged :)

Recently discovered Bert's profiles (in listening to YT demos) and looking forward to adding them to my KPA armoury.

Quick question to Bert: I registered on your website and placed an order for the F-Man pack yesterday morning (Paypal checkout) and I've had my website account email but no order confirmation or profile pack yet - just wondered how long the processing time is (is it automated or manual?) as I'm eager to get a bit of weekend free time in with the new profiles!

Many thanks & looking forward to 'em.

Just use the same output from the KPA and take note of what ohm rating the cab is when calculating the output (600w at 8 ohm; 300w at 16 ohm) - there is no setting of ohm-age on the KPA itself.

If it's any comfort to you, I was initially worried about using the PowerRack with my 16ohm/120w 4x12" (lowest rated speaker is a 30w G12H30), but all seems okay so far if I'm careful with the master output level on the KPA - I think that it would be easy enough to hear if the cab is struggling!

Answer to 1) is YES; I have a PowerRack so can definitely say that the powered KPA will do everything that the passive one will (i.e. you can switch off the internal digital amp and just use it the same way as a standard KPA).

However, I don't have a CLR so will leave your second question to someone with better knowledge of one to advise on...

As Hell-G said: it's a soft-switch/button press rather than a dedicated hardware switch to turn the amp on/off.

I've been using the amp in my Power Rack for the first time this week (into a customised Laney 4x12" with 2x V30s and 2x G12H30s), and am very impressed. The KPA amp block is silent, runs very cool and appears to have plenty of power on tap to hang with a loud drummer (definitely no problem getting that 'amp in the room' feel :) ). My Axe Ultra is noticeably noisier, even with a SilenX fan fitted!

No problems with a purchase of Andy's JCM800 Hot Mod & Mesa Triple Rec profiles a couple of days ago. All smoothly done via the website; payment made via Paypal with the profiles available in my TAF account and by email within a few minutes. As mentioned, Andy's usually pretty quick on getting back to direct email enquiries if anything goes wrong! :thumbup: