Posts by chrisvega

Thanks mate!

The idea with the floorboard came to me right after I wrote the first question. Unfortunately it didn't change anything.
    Nerveless...I did a full factory reset and rebooted the Amp. So I deleted EVERYTHING and started from scratch...
    I thought I got it all fixed again. But nay....
    When I think it's running smooth it all goes down the shitter the second I touch the "browse" knob.
    Im contacting the guys in Recklinghausen since I got some direct contacts due to my artist deal that I managed to get before kemper got big ;))))
    Hopefully they know what to do. I'm afraid it's a hardware fuck up...

Hey fellow KPA Users,

my beloved Kemper does some weird Things to me lately :(
    i did a few new profiles my own, which i love and which are blasting (i.m.h.o.) but since then i noticed some really weird shit going on...
    even tho, i ´m pretty sure it has nothing to do with my new profiles, here´s what happened...

during a Show i played, the kpa switched to different stomps and fx´s while i was playing. i didnt Switch any sounds, nothing.
    that turned out so bad, that i had a Rotary Sound all of the sudden while i was playing a high gain guitar solo...
    very embarassing......my face turned all White...
    then i even saw the led´s of the kpa going all crazy and switching sounds and whatnot...
    after i installed the newest 5.1.1. Software everything seemed to work fine and Dandy again.
    up till yesterday...
    i was jamming with a friend in my homestudio and there it was again....same Problem.
    apart from the Sound and fx switching, it sometimes said : fx section disabled....or it goes automatically into the Input section for no reason.
    i tried to reinstall the new sofware again, but once the kpa is running with the newest Software, it does´nt read the kaos bin data from the stick anymore...as far as it seems, at least...
    today, i cleaned my kpa with the rig Manager and deletet almost 600 profiles and left only my own and a few mbritt´s....
    still.....same Problems. as Long as i dont touch the browse function to look for other sounds, all my presets seem to work just fine.
    but i wanted to use some of the newest mbritt profiles for my daily presets on my rocktron midi mate floorboard.

does anyone made the same experience as i did? is there any sectret knob combination to put the kpa back to factory preset or such?
    all my profiles i got backupped on my Laptop. so it wont be a Problem to get the sounds and profiles back, that im used to...

any suggestions?

please help...im pretty desperate and i got 2 upcoming Shows , where i Need the kpa...so ist kinda urgent?

looking Forward to hear from you guys :(

you are my only hope, obi wan....

chris