Posts by djkctech

I bought the Kemper a few months ago and have been loving it. A few days ago I dropped $2500 on the Axe FX II and was expecting to be "blown away"...well, I wasn't. I just about got lynched on other forums for saying that I preferred the Kemper but I do. I find it to be the best producer of guitar tone out there. Period. Get it, well worth the money.

I used the "delete all rigs except for favorites" option as I had run out of space to import more rigs. The system appeared to have deleted hundreds of rigs. But when I went to IMPORT a few more, it said "I had reached the limit". I knew there was space. I had to turn off the Kemper and back on before it allowed me to import more rigs. Pretty sure this must be a bug.

Thanks for the quick reply. I had a feeling the silent moments were something to do with buggy software. As for the wah thing, it's VERY slight; I will have to get back to you with more info on what rigs are giving me this sound.

Hi all, just got my Kemper "Lunchbox" the other day. Condition of unit was excellent; barely used, no scratches, original plastic, power cables, etc, everything but the box. The unit appears to be working 100%. I've had 2 "issues".

1) Issue number one....after browsing and sampling many, many profiles...twice I experienced the Kemper to just stop making any sound...it stayed powered up, but all of sudden, in the middle of changing a rig, no volume would come out. I made sure my headphones & cable were fine. The first time it happened I thought it was a bad rig with no volume. But the second time I knew something was up. I turned the power off and back on and that fixed it.

2) I find many of the amp profiles (stock and Amp Factory) have a "quacky", wah-wah like sound to them....is this just me? Has anybody else noticed that? Not all the rigs, just some.

Thanks in advance from a very nube Kemper user.