Posts by Yorolpal

This is probably due to the fact that I purchased my KPA off Ebay and the former owners name was Jeff...but everytime I open the Rig Manager I get a dialog saying something to the effect of: the author name in the Rig Manager does not agree with your Kemper Profiler...change both to "Jeff"??

Is there any way to change to my preferred "author name" in the KPA?? Sometimes I have to click "NO" several times before the Rig Manager opens.

Thanks.

EDIT: Got the answer from "similar threads".

Any chance of the Kemp getting the option of 48K?? That's what I run my DAW at and would like to continue to do so...but also use the Kemp for re-amping through spdif. Wouldn't it be just a software upgrade?? Or not?

Looks like it would be a good fit for the Kemper. Anyone using this with their KPA? I was thinking about getting a full range powered 12inch like the Mackie Thump 12 or equivalent. But I just saw the Power Engine 60 today. Your thoughts?

Just got my kpa from an individual on eBay. Wow...better than I imagined. Was going to run it spdif into my daw as that's the only i/o left on my MOTU audio express interface. Only I get a high pitched buzz on all profiles using spdif. Assume this is due to interface being set to 48khz. This is what I use in Sonar...my daw. Can I only run spdif in 44.1?