Posts by J1m1_G

I'm sure this question has already been asked so forgive me for asking again. I just recently purchased a bass to play around with, what do I need to do to switch from guitar rigs to bass rigs? Any advice for using my Kemper and rig manager with a bass would be appreciated.

Jim

I upgraded to the new OS and Factory Content 2.2.0 yesterday and it seems I lost all my faves. Not a huge deal really 'cause I love this thing so damn much...

It's nice to stick your favorite rigs in a folder but what about multi folders like clean, blues, metal etc. When you get like 200+ rigs, it'd be nice to do sub folders inside faves. Any thoughts?

Bought my KPA last Thursday, sold my 11R Sunday on ebay. Right off the bat I realized that the 11R was a good piece of equipment for the price but... There's just no comparison. So long fizz, hello warm tube sound. It's all about 'The Tone' and I don't think any amount of time will change my love for this thing.

I just got my Kemper last week and hate leaving the house. I was going to spend some serious coin on a killer boutique amp but instead decided to just buy them all (Ha!). 2K seems like a steal for this thing!!!
    The first commercial amp I got was the Reinhartd Storm 33 and I am so blown away by the tones I get out of it. Gorgeous chimeyness. I think Supro's gonna be my next.