Posts by tompcat8

Finetuning the awesome ideas of Damian Greda, Peto,Verminante,WS to the FCB1010 UNO-chip users. Here are the controller values in the Ripwerx editor. This setup gives you one stompbox less (s-10 in my case) and assigns four presets of bank 18 to the 4 looper commands. Running status on not required in global settings.

Again: I am using FCB1010, regular uno chip, not uno4kemper.
    Loopercontrols are as follows:
    Hit preset1(on bank 18) starts looper. second hit on 1: overdub. press 2 to stop. triple 2 erase all. hit 3 to undo an overdub. and 4 being pushed during playback triggers start. when pushed during stop it will playback as long as pushed.
    The position of the looper pre or post effects shows up on page 11 in the system menue, with my present OS 3.1.2 it is only partly visible, since no remote is connected, but it is the button on top, far right.
    60 second looper is fine for finding the right tone, tweaking or even solopractice on a chorus. to tweak use looper as pre, to record a chorus and then change to lead guitar for the overdub use looper as post.
    Just in case you were wondering ?(:thumbup:

Excellent suggestion, works quite well with my FCB uno-chip with the 3.1.2 beta OS on the Kemper.Thanks for the effort.
    I could not get the graphical Editor from your pictures to work with my uno chip. It did not recognise the version, but used the Ripwerx .jar Editor instead. No problems there. Thanks again for shedding light into the darkness of midi-remote controlling the Kemper!!

I always come back to those for recording...less is more and they fit right in the mix.
    (Depending on your guitar and pickups, just tweak a little with volume and tone. Clean to Lead, its all there, exept for metal....I´m more of a rock-fan.)

The Secret of the dynamic response for those Amps on the Profiler may be the good old Palmer PDI 03 I used instead of Cabs and Mics.

Thanks for moving the info to the right spot.