Posts by carsnguitars58

As near as I can tell, the Dunlop DVP3 use a band to control the taper settings of the pedal.
    Whereas (from my familiarity) Ernie Ball pedals use teflon strings.

Again, I read somewhere the DVP3's control bands loose their integrity somehow which could lead to failure.

Unlike you, I'll probably be getting mine on-line and I don't really want to bother with defect exchanges.

edit: To put this all another way, as much as I very much admire the DVP3's impressive functional features, it would never be at the expense of a product with lesser base integrity. (if that turn out to be the case)
    Moreover, I'd always favor a robust product design which could support repair over replacement.

By design, Mission Engineering products standards are looking to be a better fit for these needs. IMO

Since you're posting this here, it's not surprising to get such pro-Kemper comments.
    Many above have already stated some very great and valid points in their opinions.
    I actually discovered the Fractal first, I then learned about Kemper.

I did like Fractal's twin engine processing and they do lead in effects processing as well. IMO
    Fractal's ability to co-ordinate screen pics seemed pretty cool too, but that was an advanced tool beyond my usage.
    Still, some might find that an advantage.

But all said, it was Kemper's soulful tone which won me over in comparison to Fractal's 'digital" sound. (Again, just my opinion)
    I also believe it's Kemper's sonic profile approach which impressed above all else. That and of course the resulting profiles.

Lastly, I gotta say the Kemper forum community wins far and above than those I experienced from the Fractal arena.

Now now...Although these delivery dates might not be what some have expected, none of us truly know the world-wide volume of the demand.

Yeah, I've read some folks have had some "glitchy" issues regarding their order placement. (myself included)
    But in my case, the Kemper team straightened it out for me with nothing but professionalism.

I'm just as anxious as anyone, but in my book, Kemper has done and is doing everything they said they would be doing and I'm happy to be somewhere in the reserve queue.

Gotcha... I was just merely saluting your very cool approach.
    I too wrestled with the expense of the remote before, but later sold some unrelated stuff and decided to pull the trigger on it. Had I not, I'd be doing what you just accomplished.

FWIW - Case-wise, I use an SKB SC2709 to tote around the FCB1010 which I found to be a great value.
    Turns out, I re-measured it and it'll comfortably hold the Remote and the (2) DVP3's , so I'm gonna keep it. :D
    All I'll need to do is to re-arrange the separation foam I use to prevent any scratching.

Last point... (to the credit of the Remote)
    One of the coolest features I've seen so far is the simple programming ability method to switch on/off functions dedicated to one stomp button.
    Sorry, but I'd be pulling my hair out trying to program all that with the FBC1010.

Again, what you just accomplished is truly amazing.

Lot's of love on this thread for Parker's, so I'll chime in with an added endorsement.
    Been playing them for over 12 years now and they remain my first grab.
    Look for the USA models with the stainless frets if you can.
    Of course your other guitar choice selections are admirable too.

Congrats on your windfall residuals.

tntent - Wow! Such an innovative approach to curing the FCB1010's ills.
    Although I'm handy enough to tackle this, sad to say I probably won't being implementing this due to the following:
    1) My Remote order is soon to be in distribution mode
    2) The additional advantages of better expression pedal options/feel over the standard FCB1010 pedals
    3) All the other seamless features the Remote will bring

Still... it's the best Behringer mod I've seen to date. Bravo on such a great find an your innovation.

Being the type of person I am. ;)
    I factored the estimated distance(s) from the Remote to the DVP3 expression pedals I'll be using.

There are lot's of TRS cable options to select from, but I'm going with a pair of:
    Audio2000's C25001 (Twin right angled with 12" distance)

To me, they're robust enough and a cost effective solution for me without too much excess cabling.

Great Mission Control tutorial above. I follow this set up using the Kemper's (rear) switch inputs directly, but I'll be soon looking to leverage my expression pedals directly off the Remote.

Both the Mission EP1 & Dunlop DVP3 pedals appear to be the best candidates. I also had great experiences with Ernie Ball pedals for volume too.

I suspect I'll be going with twin DVP3's. One dedicated to WAH, the other dedicated to Volume.
    The basic criteria of any pedal I use would be it must be a passive (non-battery) pedal for each purpose.

I'm pretty sure the stomp function of the Remote would handle the on/off for the WAH, Volume will always be on.
    I'm just trying to get my head around whether one or two TRS cables would be needed off the Remote? If any.