Posts by schrismer

Hey Guys,

I just bought the Kemper DI box... and "DI Profiled" my Bray 4550 Head, FWIW.... it was freakin Easy, Fast and awesome on the first try (this was my first time doing any profiling) It seems to me after I profiled the head, and started playing thur the PA and building a preset.... it sounded better than the head with several different IR's. So the point of sharing, if anyone was on the fence on getting one it is worth every dime, no Mic'ing, phasing problems ....NOTHING!

Ok.... need a little help here :)

For some reason i cant get my kemper to give me a true stereo signal thru a stereo PA

Im using the new Fractal FX8 MII
    KPA Send > Fractal FX IN
    Fractal L out > KPA Return
    Fractal R out > KPA Alternative Return

KPA stereo loop inserted in "X" 100% mix, +5bd
    KPA output setting "Master stereo"

And basic only get "sound" out of one side of the PA.

Now just to eliminate the PA and cables.... if i connect my AX8 stereo .... its perfect ping pong left to right back and forth lol

What am i missing???

Hey folks.... I'm more of a reader (taker) of info on here than poster (giver).... but this I have to share!!!
    I jut added the new Mesa 5 Band EQ Pedal into my effects loop.... and my Kemper just went to 11 on tone!
    I'd recommend it highly.... mine is on all the time!

Signal chain---- Guitar> Dunlop Wah> EB Volume pedal > RJM Tone Saver> RJM RG16 switcher (EVH Phaser and Flange) >front of Kemper> Kemper Effect loop Send > Line 6 HD Pro (time base effects) > Mesa EQ > Kemper Effect Loop Return ..... Kemper Mains Direct FOH

My Rackmount/poweramp is about a month and a half old... and today during Sunday worship.... mine started this.... "very light cracking" heard at the end of a verse or what have you when I'm not playing......

soooo.... I need to take it apart and push in the cables.... :) ... I, also, can not part with mine, I play every week

I'm selling/sold all my gear.... mesa...everything... there is no reason to own anything else, I played at church for 2 weeks DI... and no one noticed anything different other than they thought I got another pedal... because the tone was amazing...

I'm down from loading and setting up a half a pick up bed full of stuff... Kemper, Behringer with a cheap modified chip midi controller, guitar!

Fyi... I've just had my Kemper for a month! amazing tone.....now.... for me... there has been a little of a learning curve, I hate reading manuals...lol

Hey schrismer, welcome here :thumbup:

Basically, if you don't need to arrange and gather your rigs in a specific order, you may use the "classic" Browser mode, in which the rigs are presented in a list that you can order by gain, amp type or other parameters.

Are you aware that there are two manuals for the unit? You may also want to download the wiKPA pdf from my sig. It will certainly smooth up your learning curve :)

Yep I've been reading it also.... your book has guided me more than the other 2.....

I'd rather build "songs" in the performance mode... but I'm not having any luck at all.... I'm very new to MIDI...I'm use to using Line 6's... HDpro rack unit.... very easy to build a song, a set list!

on the line 6.... I dial in the type, mix and so on of a delay.... save settings... done.... my Kemper will not save the delay "mix" settings on ANY of my "slots"

if you have time... please PM me

yea.... I will say.... this is the best sounding (easy on my back) piece of equipment I have/... love it!! but wow... what a learning curve.... and I must be really slow... because the manual seems very basic :)

anyways.... "yes" im using a midi controller

":Lars11" are you seeing less challenges playing in the "browser" mode?

Hey there.... Sorry if this is a newbe question.... but... I'm a newbe and for some reason I can't find the answer and I have rehearsal coming up?

so, here is my question.... when I set the delay mix as I want it on a preset in the performance mode and save it... then push the preset again... and everything is exactly as I saved other than the Delay mix? ...it goes to 0%?

any help would be appreciated!

Steve