Posts by monico1964

Mine is in excellent shape and adult owned. Still has plastic on the LCD.
    Comes loaded with several excellent profiles. Also a like new mission
    pedal, Kemper picks, manual and power cable. I will throw in the two usb
    drives as well and load them with several other profiles. There is
    nothing wrong with the unit. Works as it should and has not been used
    very much since I injured my left hand. Asking $1600.00 and I live in USA. If it must be shipped, you can be sure that it will packed for its protection. Probably over done. I can be reached at
    253-389-0172. If it does not sell in the next couple days, I will be
    forced to put it on EBAY and or CL. along with my 1997 Peavey Wolfgang Pat. Pending

Edit

Mine is in excellent shape. Still has plastic on the LCD. Comes loaded with some excellent profiles. Also a like new mission pedal, Kemper picks, manual and power cable. I will throw in the two usb drives as well and load them with several other profiles. There is nothing wrong with the unit. works as it should and has not been used very much since I injured my left hand. I can be reached at 253-389-0172. If it does not sell in the next couple days, I will be forced to put it on ebay.

Hey fellow Kemper users, I just want everyone to know how satisfied I am with my Kemper Profiler. I also had an Issue, and contacted Kemper via email. Matthew Skaggs who handled my issue, completely handled in a quick, direct and professional way. I guess what I am trying to convey, Kemper not only has a great product, they support it with excellent Customer Service. I at one time was a Custormer Service Manager. I am very impressed. Thank You, Matthew Skaggs.

Hey all, I just purchased a lunch box. I am planning to share my Blankenship Variplex profile when I have a chance to upload them in a few days. Thanks in advance. P.S. These are Incredible!