Posts by Strat-O-Matic

Is it possible to have different delay subdivisions on the same bank set to the different slots on the remote. So for instance slot 1 has a low gain setting with a dotted eighth delay, slot two has a medium gain setting with a quarter note delay and slot 3 has a high gain setting with a slap back delay? Also if I have tap tempo on will I be able to still save different bpm to the different slots on a bank? So slot 1 130bpm, slot 2 95 bpm, etc. Thanks!

I just got my Kemper and so far I'm really impressed but how do I get profiles from rig exchange onto the Kemper. I check the wikpa but couldn't find a step by step explanation. Any help appreciated, thanks.

Thanks for the replies, the liquid foot looks like a really nice set up. Are you using a volume pedal with the GCP? If so do you need an expression pedal or could you just use say an ernie ball jr.? Also can you set one of the switch on the GCP to be a tap tempo? How about a tuner? and what did you mean by a slot change to add more gain or delay?

I was just wondering what all of you guys that are playing in a church setting are using with your Kemper's? e.g. pedalboard, type of midi controller,etc.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how all this is going to work for me and I figured the best way to do that would be to see how other people are doing it in a similar setting. With the need for multiple delay presets, tap tempo, volume pedal, multiple gain stages, and various other effects I'm interested to hear if you guys are still using your pedal boards with the Kemper or if you found a good reliable midi controller that works for you and how you have it set up? Thanks

I just purchased the Kemper for a price that was just to hard to pass up. I'm currently a tube amp and pedal board guy who never thought he'd use another modeler for live use again but things change and like I said the deal was just to good to pass up. I'm currently waiting anxiously for it to show up in the mail but I'm trying to do some forward thinking to get this thing stage ready asap.

I'm contemplating two different set ups right now to use my POD HD500 as a midi controller or use my overdrive pedals and use a small analog midi controller to switch between different amps, and turn on and off different delays and reverb. How are the kemper overdrive sims? Right now I've got a Zendrive, Pure Drive, and OCD which I stack into a clean Fender type amp.

I think Ideally I'd like to just use the HD500 and have it set where A,B,C,D on the HD500 are set to different amps in the Kemper, and have the FS1,2,3,4 on HD500 control OD,delay,reverb,etc on the Kemper. Will this work? Also will the tap tempo/tuner on the HD500 work with the Kemper?