Posts by GregSexton

Long time Kemper user. I purchased a Stage to just use for live shows. I wanted the wifi to connect my Ipad. I an old guy and I put the Ipad on a music stand to see rigs better.

So, a few observations/questions for rig manager users and Kemper Staff:

Rig manager loses connection every time I scroll to another app. Have to reconnect every time. Minor Annoyance.

The font of the loaded rig is SO SMALL!! Please make the font of the current rig readable at a glance.

I really like the Performance mode and being able to see what I have coming up. I had 34 different rigs programed for cover band gig.

Big one here: The rig manager switched to Browser mode during the gig, even though the stage was still in Performance mode. Anyone else? Annoying, but not a Big deal.

Conclusion: Is Rig Manger just not ready for primetime??

I sure hope it's over, and I believe that it is. I have the last of my amplifier gear up for sale, and all of the pedals. No longer even have a cabinet, just a very good JBL PA in the studio and good headphones for home. My KPA has literally brought tears to my eyes. Covering Beatles, Zeppelin, Doobies, The Who, etc....almost 60 years old and I finally have the tone I only dreamed of for 50 years. Not looking back on guitar amps...and I have had most of them...

However:

Guitars are another story. Totally agree with many of the posts. Have several strats...have recently purchased a 1958 LP VOS which is unbelievable, and am now getting an SG VOS. Why? Because with the Kemper I can finally get the sounds out of these guitars that I always wanted...but that eluded me.

Enough said. Thats my story...sticking to it...

Greg