Posts by trward

Hi guys
    I have just took of the "software monitoring" and I am still having issues. I have ordered myself a Focusrite 6i6 interface, hopefully that should do the trick :)

Cheers Hell-G

My signal atm is KPA (SPDIF) *out* > M-Audio Firewire (SPDIF) *in*.

I open my M-audio software and I can hear my KPA fine, however when I turn on logic it starts to go fuzzy and clip.

Absolute disaster

The problem is when I enter Logic, it starts to clip. I can play my KPA through my interface and hear it (computer on). But when I go to Logic the guitar and everything else starts to clip...
    Sorry about this, taking too long to figure out

Really appreciate the help and responses

Hi HELL-G

When I have signal and playing through logic recording, it comes back fuzzing (I assume clipping). The levels are down on the KPA so I don't know the problem.

Hello both, thanks for the welcome!

I have used all the knowledge that you have provided. I am having a signal now through my input. However, the problem now is with the output. Do either of you use FireWire Solo? The software is "cheap". Ill keep having a go until something happens.

Thanks for your guidance so far :D

Tim

Hi guys

My SPDIF cable arrived today for my KPA to plug in to my interface (FireWire Solo, M-Audio). When plugging the cable from the KPA's output to the interface's input. There is no signal, I already have all the drives installed on my MAC for my interface.

Does anyone know what I can do to work the SPDIF cable through my KPA to FireWire interface?

Thanks

Tim