Posts by Richb

OK so i just got a walk through from a guy who knows his stuff for sure!!
    Push the Input button then look on the screen.there's a clean sense and a distortion sense(which are the 1st and 2nd knobs)adjust them lowering them both one at a time little by little until you only seen a green input light.your p/ups might be too hot.then exit out!
    Let me know how you make out and don't thank me,Thank Matt G!!!
    Richb

I've been a Mesa/Boogie user for a ton of years,then had a Axe Fx Ultra but got sick of it and found myself just using amp/cab sims until i got rid of it.
    I heard about the Kemper,saw a few video's and thought it was cool that you'd be able to profile a real tube amp running through a cab.
    Well about a month ago i was in Guitar Center,NYC and plugged into a power rack 600 and just couldn't believe it!!
    I just got one today and although i don't know this unit at all i'm having fun with hands on getting to know the stock presets.
    I have everything to learn so i'll start reading threads.I can't remember being this excited over a piece of gear ever.
    Any advice given will be well received.It's a pleasure to be a part of this forum!
    Best,
    Richb