Posts by kuraceau

Hi, thanks for your reply. I have the rack version too. In my case especially the soft buttons on top of the display and the "Rig" button (probably all buttons with bright white LEDs near the Gain LEDs) seem to spill light into the Gain LEDs.
    Well, this is not pretty but at least the LEDs are working, so I guess we should be happy ;)

I noticed that some of the brighter LEDs seem to spill light into some LEDs of the Gain LED collar. According to the direction (mostly between 1 to 4 o clock) where the knob sits that is lit up, one or more of the LEDs from the Gain collar light up very very dim. Has anybody else noticed that?

Thank you for the quick replies! I'm A/B'ing it in the same room. Well, that SATAN-thing made me laugh :D
    Glad to hear this is normal behaviour of the Kemper.

Thanks again,
    kuraceau

At first I want to say hi to the community. I'm a quite new Kemper owner, got my Kemper Rack a few days ago :)
    I did some tests with profiling and something caught my attention: in profiling mode, right after the profiling process, after the test sounds have been played,
    when listening to the Kemper profile I get a noise floor which does not come from the guitar itself- the guitar, when played, overlays that noise - it rather sounds like a short loop of noise recorded when no guitar signal was there. It really seems to be a short loop of sound (white noise as I profiled a high gain reference amp) while no guitar is playing and it is only audible when listening to the Kemper profile, not when switching to reference amp. I can't turn it off with the noise gate, it's only affected by the volume/ master volume knobs. The noise stops as soon as I hit the "Store"-Button and is not present in the profile.
    Has anybody experienced that too or have I overseen something? Firmware is 2.2.1.8963. I think everything is working fine but I thought this to be a bit strange. Looks like a software issue for me...

Cheers,
    kuraceau