Posts by teleseven7

Hi Everyone.

Just a quick update on some things we're doing.

NEW ! Genre Profile Packs now available for sale;

We have a Rock/Metal/Blues/& EFX packs available with a 60% off sale until the end of August.

Each Pack contains 25 awesome Crafted Profiles from various amps and pedals and cabs, with a style of music in mind. They sound great with minimal tweaking needed.

If your tired of swamping through lots of lots of profiles, here's 25 great ones straight out the gate.

From nutty soundscape sounds in our EFX pack to straight up Blues tones.

Check out the showreel of sounds and head over to our website chrisedkinsrecording.co.uk

You'll find all the info and details of Amps & Pedals used on the info page.

All our Amp Packs are £1.99 as well until the end of August.

With more awesome profiles coming soon.

Happy to help with any questions. Again thanks for the feedback and comments, the support on this forum is great.

Kindest

Chris

Hey Guys

Just an update.

After listening to peoples feedback and suggestions we've made some great adjustments to our webpage and ebay store.

Everything is a lot more user-friendly and easier to navigate around.

There's musical examples of every amp we do in our packs now, with some drums to get a better idea.

Thanks for the support from the people who have bought some of our profiles already, we cant believe how many of you have, thank you so much. We are heading down to middle farm in devon in the next few months and going to be profiling all sorts of madness.

Hope this helps and you enjoy the sounds. Again any feedback is great.

Kindest
    Chris

:thumbup:

Hi Darthwain

Thanks for your feedback. We're currently working on a new showreel that shows of these sounds with and without backing tracks. This will be up on our site in the next 2/3 weeks.

Thanks for your feedback we really appreciate it.

Kindest
    Chris

Well I ordered three Packs - I will see what I get ;)

Hi eh6

Thanks for the message. There was a problem with my code on the site. It should all make sense now.

The majority of the profiles are summed allowing for multiple mic setups and there are a few direct profiles included.

In our next set of Amp Packs we will be including more direct profiles.

I appreciate there is a lot of content and options and have considered your feedback. I am in the process right now of making it more user friendly.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions.

Kindest
    Chris

Hi,I do not understand your "pack and bundle" philosophy between your web site and the ebay link.is the "Kemper Profiling Amp Pack & Bundles" from ebay corresponds to the BIGMAN pack ?

Hi ChristopheSeyler - Yes. The Big Man Pack is all of the Amp Packs & Genre Packs. These are ***AVAILABLE TO BUY FROM 01.08.2016***. That is a all of the profiles from my Kemper (A) bundle. Which is all the individual Amp Packs & Genre Packs (from Bundle A ). Please see the list of amps below and pack names. Thanks for your question hope that answers it. Kindest Chris

I have visited your website and have to confess that I have become not quite clever.
    I did not find detailed informations.(amount of rigs, what kind of rigs etc. )
    Found just headlines.
    Hard now to choose for me

Individual Pack - CE001 - £3.99

Choose any amp below – add your amp choice in the paypal “ add
    note to seller”

Mix/Match Pack – CE002 3x
    amps - £11.99

Kemper (A) Amp Pack's:

Marshall Vintage Pack : CE003 -
    £4.99

JMP 100Watt Master Lead 1980
    30th Anniversary 1962-1992

Orange Riff Machine Pack :CE004 -
    £4.99

OR100
    Rocker 50
    Rocker 100
    Dual Terror

We Win “Victory” Pack :CE005
    - £4.99

v30 El34 –2x12/4x12
    v30 6L6 –2x12/4x12
    kracken

The Low End Bass Pack :CE006 -
    £4.99

EBS Reidmar
    Ampeg SVT-4 Pro
    Ampeg Portaflex350
    Gallien Krueger 700RB-II RB

Dreamy Clean
    Pack : CE007 -£4.99

Matamp GTH Clean
    Peavey Deuce VT Series Clean
    Marshall JMP Clean
    Victory v30 2x12 Clean
    Victory v30 4x12 Clean
    Dr Z Remedy Clean
    Marshall 30th Anniversary Clean

Mega Metal Pack : CE008 - £4.99

Mesa Dual 6l6
    Mesa Dual EL34
    Blackstar HT100
    Orange rocker 50
    Orange rocker 100
    Brunetti XLII R-Evo
    Laney GH100L
    Victory Kracken

Classy Classic Pack : CE009
    -£4.99

Cornford Mk50
    Victory v30
    Marsahll JMP
    Marshall 30th
    Vox 125 Lead

Djent Pack : CE010 - £4.99

Matamp GTH
    Laney GH100L
    Mesa Dual Rec 6L6
    Blackstar HT100
    Brunetti XLII R-EVO

All Amp Packs (A) – CE011 -
    £14.99

Kemper (A) Genre Pack - £14.99 Each
    ***AVAILABLE
    TO BUY FROM 01.08.2016**

Rock - CE012
    Metal - CE013
    Alternative-CE014
    Punk - CE015
    EFX Heavy -CE016

All Genre Packs -CE017 - £50.00

All Amp & Genre (A) Packs –
    Big Man Amp Pack - £70.00

- ***AVAILABLE
    TO BUY FROM 01.08.2016** CE022

Kemper (B) Amp Pack - coming soon

Kemper (B) Genre Pack – coming
    soon

66% of for a
    limited time

Hope this helps - ive now put this list on the website so people can see. :thumbup:

[quote='ashtweth','https://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/29124-Chris-Edkins-Amp-Genre-Packs/?postID=310808#post310808']Chris very reasonable priced there man, great looking site and sounds good so far, may i ask , did you use single coils for the clean and crunches or humbuckers for all?

Ashtweth - The clean and crunch for the marshall JMP were single coils, all the rest were humbuckers. Thanks for the kind words. chris

Hi Guys,

So for the last few months, I've been extremely busy working on these new profiles. Which im really excited about.

If you have a Kemper Profiling Amp and your looking for some awesome tones then you can now buy Chris Edkins Amp & Genre packs containing various different profiles of great vintage and modern guitar amps.

These are available directly from my website or from my Ebay store:

Go check them out !

http://www.chrisedkinsrecording.co.uk
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/tele…kw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I've spent the last couple of months working on all the sounds and profile's which have been profiled with the greatest of care and detail, from mic choice/placement to the choice of speakers, preamps & converter's.

So if you have a Kemper Profiling Amp and want some awesome tones or know anyone that does, please download the free sample pack :

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8vn…ojE3orygSnPWFUMFHL8a?dl=0

The FREE sample pack contains these amps :

Marshall JMP MK2 100 Watt MasterLead -1980

Orange Dual Terror

Each amp contains a clean, crunch, overdrive & lead profile file that you can then upload into your Kemper.

If you like what we do then visit the links above to check out more packs & products !

Nice one
    Chris