Posts by daslave

I am having a heck of a time getting profile names to sync correctly!! I had them working yesterday but today they are off again? I am making other progress though, have a page of song names and a page with the stomps that they jump to, have it changing kemper patches and voicelive 2 patches based on the song selected.

A couple of questions, if I switch patches on the kemper, should it also change patches on the liquid foot? Also, do I need to assign each patch on the kemper a midi #, I am currently using it in browse mode, a few of the rigs have a midi number assigned back from when I toyed with Performance Mode.

My liquid foot 12+ arrived yesterday, also with the new logo :D I have only loaded in the first 100 presets at this point but it is super pretty to look at lol!!

I have a power rack going into a Soldano 4x12 and it is plenty loud, I am used to cranking my Soldano SLO 100 up around 5 through it, so I can relate to your volume lol. I am currently using my G system to control the kemper, it is really limited as a controller, at first I was thinking of using it in 4 cable mode along with the Kemper but I like the Kemper effects, so I haven't bothered. The G system will go when I get a dedicated controller, I am waiting for the Kemper version so I can decide between it and a liquid foot plus. I have only played my Soldano head once since I got my Kemper....and I love my Soldano :D

As far as the FRFR VS cabinet debate goes, I have my cabinet set-up between my two main speaker (QSC HPR153i's), the QSC's are clearer but the cabinet sounds good as well and the mix of the 3 sounds really good.