Posts by OzziePete

Welcome to Kemper users!
    In comparison to software, the Kemper is superior. Plus it is a piece of hardware not dependant on plug in format, DAW compatibility or the OS used.
    Just wait til you venture from the default settings of the Profiles, start learning up with the Tutorials on You Tube & make your own adjustments to the profiles based on your own guitars. It's just like having your own roomful of amps!

Enjoy!

I have recently bought 2 vibrato pedals which have two outputs from the pedal to give a stereo effect.

I've looked at the Tutorials and there is the option of returning to the Kemper in stereo using Alternative Input & Return sockets. Those sockets are TRS inputs.

But the pedal outputs are TS plugs.

The best possible solution I see - which does involve extra expense - is to get something like the Radial Engineering Stage Bug SB6 which will match the TS plug from the pedal to the TRS cable that goes to the Kemper sockets.

I guess in a pinch one could just run TS plugs straight into the Kemper, but I'm loathe to do that. Or ditch the stereo effect & run mono & run just one cable..

I would be interested in hearing about how others connect their pedals to the Kemper, particularly if they have a stereo option working.

Regards
    Pete

I have recently bought a TC Viscous Vibe pedal which runs dual outputs for a stereo vibe effect.

Like most guitar pedals this runs TS plugs from their output.

However the Kemper's Return sections have TRS input sockets (Return = TRS or XLR and Alternative Input = TRS on KPA).

This implies I need to find two TS-TRS cables to complete the connection? If so, I find that unusual....

How do folks here connect standard guitar FX pedals to their Kemper?

I'm no KPA expert yet, but I'd head to the recent tutorials Kemper put out re: Outputs & tweak a Profile you like for starters. Fender Deluxe Reverb with added enhancement of the profile through tweaking the outputs might give you a better single cab performance?