Posts by Chalen

Hi all,

I currently have an NL212 which is fantatstic, but obviously not public transport portable, and I'm beginning to wander whether a single NL12 is capable of doing pub gigs (with live drummer & second guitarist to compete with)? It would be powered from a Kemper Power Rack. I'm aware that I would have to restrict my volume output from the Kemper, but I'm wandering whether there would still be sufficient volume for the kinds of gigs I mention?

Cheers! :)

Al

I bought the NL212 but had a word with them before committing as I had the same concerns. Apparently no need to worry, though admittedly there may be a difference with a single rather than double speaker.

Can't believe it but I may have actually fixed it. Found another thread on here which mentioned a coinstall driver. Downloaded that, removed the original driver, reinstalled as a repair rather than full install, re-booted and it now appears to be syncing.

To summarise...that was a massive pain in the a*se. Next up is mission midi. Might get round to playing some guitar at some point in the future :S

Thanks for the reply. I've found the relevant folder - but there is no .db file, just the app and the manual.

Regards the driver - I assumed this would be installed as part of the standard installation (Kemper is not showing as a device). Can I check somewhere specific to see if it has been installed?

Many thanks in advance! :)

Possibly a stupid question but here goes...My local library is showing zero rigs, but is connecting fine with the rig exchange. The USB connection seems ok but I'm unable to browse the rigs currently on my Kemper.

I'm aware Vista is not officially supported but I'm reading that other users have been fine with it.

Any ideas as to what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi everyone,

I just received my power rack yesterday and am getting a Matrix NL212 next week. Initial thoughts are very positive, and I'm looking forward to spending some time getting to know the unit (when my 2 year old gives me some time off!). Reading the posts on here I gather there's both a rig manager for Mac and a footpedal on the way sometime soon (ish) which will be great. In the mean time I have a Roland footpedal I can hopefully use. I've been using a Mesa 5:25 and a bunch of pedals up to this point, but I got sick of lugging everything around, so a big part of the appeal for me is the portability and weight reduction.

Anyway, looking forward to joining the community! :)

Alan