Posts by RDM

I record the guitar and bass parts using my Kemper plugged into my MBox2 interface via SPDIF with Pro Tools running on my PC. I also video myself at the same time using a camcorder. I edit/mix/master in Pro Tools using T-RackS software and then transfer to PowerDirector to sync with the video clips I recorded. I remove the sound from the video clip, so only the sound recorded via the Kemper/MBox2/PC is heard on the finished track.

PowerDirector includes options for having different windows showing at the same time.

It's just a hobby, but here's an example of me playing guitar and bass using the Kemper:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I bought a few profiles yesterday from a number of sites, including Chop Tones. As I had not bought from Chop Tones previously, I registered and then logged on before ordering. By doing this, I was taken to a screen to input the coupon code and the deduction on the price was made.

I think the key thing is to log on and then order - at least it was yesterday.