Posts by kyle302

hey guys,

my NI Komplete 6 arrived today and been trying to figure out how to get this working..not much experience with interfaces before so i am utterly clueless, i have it set up like this at the moment:

kemper - spdif out > komplete spdif in > komplete usb into pc

my phones are plugged into the komplete phones slot and i can hear my pc fine, guitar plugged into kemper input.

have set up reaper with ASIO connection to the komplete but not sure what the inputs in my DAW should be.. or how to set it up with this at all.

cannot hear any kemper sound and reaper is not picking any sound up.

someone mind helping? pretty new to this, thanks! :rolleyes:

Is that how much interfaces are? Pretty expensive! :rolleyes:

Also if anyone could tell me what the process is to get the sound from my pc (music etc.) routed through the kemper and headphones that would be great :)

Hey Guys,

New to the kemper scene since mine arrived two days ago and haven't had too much time to use it so far, i'm thinking i now need to buy an interface for recording/reamping etc.

I don't know very much about interfaces since all i owned before was a Pod HD which i monitored and recorded through REAPER.

I play through headphones the majority of the time and i would like to be able to play music through the headphones like i did with my POD before, then jam along to it.

Hoping you guys can recommend some not too expensive interfaces for a newbie bearing in mind what i'll use it for as i said above (or anything else that i may need, all i have is the kemper at the moment and not much other gear) :thumbup: