Posts by jeffr34

Tough night....

I kept messing with it and then thought I would try to install a version of an OS I had on my USB thinking if I could get back to an older version, I would be ok. Not so. It started loading in and the I got an error message "booting and burning fron USB devise" and "ERROR: invalid file"

That is where it stops. Tried everything I could regarding rebooting and some of the other things I read online. Nothing works.

Super bummed!! I was so excited last night I could barely sleep. Tonight, couldn't be further from that place.

I have emailed Kemper support about this. Hopefully there is a way to salvage this.

Thanks, Jeff

Hi Guys, just downloaded the latest version and the Kemper drive and the OC are both not working very well.

Does anybody have any experience in downloading beta files and then not have them working properly?

If so, is there a way to remove them>

Thanks, in advance Jeff

Hi All, I have had a Kemper for a number of years but have not used it much. I am very excited with some of the new updates since I was last using this. I have a question about doing updates. I have version 4.2.2.

For me to get up to the latest version, is it necessary to install every update since the version that I have?

Thanks in advance, Jeff