Posts by urpilus

Hi Guys!

Here's the list of available amps:

• Mr.XTC (Tried to replicate the sound of Bogner Ecstasy 100B) - To be released
    • Mr.Plexi (Tried to replicate the sound of Marshall Plexi '69) - To be released
    • Mr.Statesman (Tried to replicate the sound of Hughes & Kettner Statesman 50W) - To be released

Hi, I hope to buy this 3 packs ASAP! <3
    When will you start profiling XTC?
    thanks man! :thumbup:

Hi Guys!

Here's the list of available amps:

• Mr.Taco (Tried to replicate the sound of Friedman Pink Taco 20) - To be released
    • Mr.5153 EL34 (Tried to replicate the sound of EVH 5150 III S EL34)
    • Mr.RoadStar (Tried to replicate the sound of Mesa Boogie Roadster) - To be released
    • Mr.Dizl (Tried to replicate the sound of Diezel VH4)
    • Mr.Fred-Man BE 100 (Tried to replicate the sound of Friedman BE100)
    • Mr.Uber (Tried to replicate the sound of Bogner Uberschall)
    • Mr.650+ (Tried to replicate the sound of Peavey 6505+)
    • Mr.Satriani (Tried to replicate the sound of Peavey JSX-Joe Satriani model) - To be released
    • Mr.Decatone (Tried to replicate the sound of Soldano Decatone) - To be released
    • Mr.Kerry (Tried to replicate the sound of Marshall Kerry King Signature model) - To be released
    • Mr.Blade (Tried to replicate the sound of Hughes & Kettner Switchblade) - To be released
    • Mr.Statesman (Tried to replicate the sound of Hughes & Kettner Statesman 50W) - To be released
    • Mr.5:25 (Tried to replicate the sound of Mesa/Boogie Mark 5:25)
    • Mr.Plexi (Tried to replicate the sound of Marshall Plexi '69) - To be released
    • Mr.Hot 50 (Tried to replicate the sound of Soldano Hot rod 50) - To be released
    • Mr.5153 (Tried to replicate the sound of EVH 5150 III ) - To be released
    • Mr.Ecstasy (Tried to replicate the sound of Bogner Ecstasy 100B) - To be released
    • Mr.LoneStar (Tried to replicate the sound of Mesa/Boogie LoneStar Special)
    • Mr.JVM (Tried to replicate the sound of a Marshall JVM 410)
    • Mr.Orange (Tried to replicate the sound of a Orange OR120 '74) - To be released
    • Mr.Dual EL34 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier)
    • Mr.Bugi Mark 4 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Mesa Boogie Mk 4)
    • Mr.Piwi 6543+ (Tried to replicate the sound of a Peavey 6534+)
    • Mr.Danger 120 (Tried to replicate the sound of a ENGL Savage 120)
    • Mr.Piwi x150 II (Tried to replicate the sound of a Peavey 5150 II)
    • Mr.Single Rector (Tried to replicate the sound of a Mesa Boogie Single Rector)
    • Mr.British Amp (Tried to replicate the sound of a Marshall JMP)
    • Mr.British 800 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Marshall JCM 800)
    • Mr.Hero Kattner DuoTone (Tried to replicate the sound of a Hughes & Kettner DuoTone)
    • Mr.Grind Master 36 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Hughes & Kettner Grandmeister 36)
    • Mr.Vokser AC30 (Tried to replicate the sound of a VOX AC30)
    • Mr.Viktory 211 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Victoria 2110)
    • Mr.Vokser Hairyage 15 (Tried to replicate the sound of a VOX Heritage 15)
    • Mrs.Ferdina On A Hot Road 3 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Fender Hot Rod 3)
    • Mr.BassGuy 4 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Ampeg SVT 4 Pro)

Cheers!

Hi, can you update? (KK + 5153 + HOT50 done!)
    Can't wait for Bogner Ecstacy: when?? :)
    Love Statesman too...
    Thanks and good job!!

A to Z with roller for every single option is very uncomfortable/unhandy.

Example feature request:

cabs -> Marshall (1x12, 2x12, 4x12, mic SM57, 421, speaker V30, Creamback, etc.)

-> Mesa (same)

and so on

Same for the stomp:
    OD -> Green, DS, etc.
    MOD -> chorus, phaser, etc.
    DLY ->
    REV ->
    and so on.

I know that software for PC/Mac is better, but this feature is helpful outside home/studio.
    Thank you for the attention and sorry for my bad english. :)

Next in line is Marshall JCM800 Friedman modified... ;) Tighter, punchier with more gain... Sounds huge and mean, i`ll try to capture its essence and bring it to you guys! Stay tuned for demos and free profiles!

WOOOOW! Can't wait!

Here is a short instrumental song, using my Music Man L3 and Gentlemen`s crunch profile. No post processing on guitars. Gentleman`s crunch and volume knob tweaks for rhythm guitars, reverb, delay and boost for solo! Enjoy!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Good job, I like it!