Posts by peiko_ney

Hello G String,
    I haven't been able to pay neither with Paypal nor credit card. I followed the instructions you provided and I keep getting a message in German which says that the transaction could not bee completed and to contact support. My order number is 3446983 and my ticket numbers are #OI00092800 and #OI00092862. I haven't received any answer from the store support team. Thank you for your time an patience!!!

I just received this e-mail from support wich may help you if your having the same problem as I: "we will send you a PayPal payment request by email before we ship. The error messages originate from the PalPal and your credit card issuer"

Hello G String,
    I haven't been able to pay neither with Paypal nor credit card. I followed the instructions you provided and I keep getting a message in German which says that the transaction could not bee completed and to contact support. My order number is 3446983 and my ticket numbers are #OI00092800 and #OI00092862. I haven't received any answer from the store support team. Thank you for your time an patience!!!