Posts by EdEarle

I've downloaded the Rig Manager for OSX but am not sure how everybody is organizing all their profiles.

The Kemper came stocked with so many profiles that finding the ones I prefer to use is a major PIA. I am about to purchase the MW rokpak, but want to get these profiles under control first. I also have a full PTHD studio where I sometimes record others, so I don't want to just delete profiles that may be appropriate for other recording or mixing gigs.

Ultimately I would like to keep all my profiles on my computer and backed up to a second hard drive, then only have maybe 50-100 profiles at most on the kemper so that finding what I am looking for is a lot easier.

Any advice on how to get all the profiles off the kemper and stored on my computer and then install just what I want would be appreciated. Obviously when I purchase the MW RokPak I am going to install all 204 profiles, audition, then want to remove a majority of those as well. In the past I've had issues where I would end up with doubles of the profiles on the kemper.

I'm sure this is an easy solution and I'm just a dumbass