Posts by TheWolf2103

Thanks for the update of profile 1 pack ... some nice clarity improvements on my favourite /13 & Trainwreck profile :) - great customer service indeed.

Looking forward already to profile pack 3 :)

Cheers,
    Wolf

Hi CPHfx,

If you use 2 TRS leads connected to the KPA to use TRS connection 1 for wha expression & the TR (this connection requires a TR only - though takes a TRS as well) as a stomp on/off, you engage the wha with the toe switch - the volume is at 100% at that point ... disengage the wha with the toe switch - the volume is at 100% ... vol at 0% will automatically switch to tuner mode :)

You can save the 2. connection (if you engage pedal mode - switch wha via moving the pedal) to automatically switch to vol mode once the pedal wasn't moved for a second or 2 ...

Hope that helps :)

Wolf

I use the mission with - as explained in the video - 2 leads connected between KPA & the mission (takes up both TRS connections at the rear of the KPA- well, one TRS, one TS) ... with Vol-to-Wha linked & toe switching between Wha & vol seems to work smoothly as expected (in addition I'm using the Pedal mode set to have the wha coming on automatically when moving it as well - may be able to free a connection that way - might do that in the future ...).
    But, of course, if you need wha & vol at the same time in one rig you may need another pedal ... I'm controlling vol & clean-up using the vol knob a lot lately (check out the M Britt profiles for that - sonic bliss!) :)

Unfortunately, that didn't work for me. I contacted Kemper and Mission and the problem was that after turning off the wah in a rig with the toe switch, and then going directly to the volume, the volume would not taper down...it would just cut off abruptly. This would only happen right after using the wah. Then the volume would behave normally. This was for one rig....if I used wah and volume in separate rigs, it was fine but I like to keep everything in one rig. I sent it back and ordered 2 DVPs.

How bizarre ... the mission works fine for me ... maybe a rogue pedal? Did Mission comment on this? Anyways, looks like you found the working solution for you :)

Cheers,
    Wolf

Does anyone use the mission as a wah AND volume and have it working correctly??

Hiya,

I have a Mission Engineering pedal (EP1-KP) working perfectly as Vol/Wha with my KPA ...

The following video explains the setup perfectly :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,
    Wolf

... apropos D-style profiles (love Michael's D-pack!!) - this Overdrive Deluxe could do with being profiled 8o ...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,
    Wolf

I'm currently using my Powerhead (power amp switched off) with a Stagesource L2t which I used with my HD500X before - and it sounds awesome.
    It actually sounds a lot more organic & full (and plenty of loud!) with the Kemper compared to the HD500X which I attribute to the Kemper :) ... and which speaks for the L2t as well, who is able to translate the Kemper's sound brilliantly.
    I probably will look for a light & compact unpowered FRFR stereo 2x12 cab in the future, but the L2t really rocks in combination with the Kemper (and the M Britt profiles).

Hi Michael,
    I'm absolutely loving your Dumble pack - it is a revelation to me.
    I'm a huge fan of Robben Ford and was always looking for means to 'get' his sound (never had a chance to play through a Dumble for obvious reasons) and now the D-pack 'opened' that door for me - thanks for that :D
    I love how these profiles clean up with the vol knob - amazing.

Looking forward to your next profile pack :)

Cheers,
    Wolf

Hello fellow Kemperians,

Finally my Powerhead arrived yesterday & I already had a long session last night to go through the presets of the unit ... I have downloaded a couple of Mike Britt's Kemper profiles (in love with his D-style sounds) & I'm absolutely chuffed to bits how sensible this thing reacts to just dialling different vol knob settings - SUPER !!!!

I was using a Vetta II combo for about 9 years & a HD500X/L2t over the last year & really liked the versatility & sound possibilities of both units (so much, I held off any temptation of getting a Axe Fx over the years) ... just before christmas I had a chance of checking out a KPA & had such a eureka moment - resulting consequently in a serious GAS attack - I had to order one 8o ...

I'm lurking around the forum for some time now & noticed here a wealth of knowledge & goodwill to help :thumbup: ...

All the Best & keep the good vibes up,

Wolf