Posts by Jetspeed747

I don't know the page off the top of my head but there is a page in the manual that will show you exactly how to do this. The other thing you can have it do is turn the tuner on when you set the pedal heel down. That is how I have mine setup and I remember finding that in the manual.

I have the volume set up to go into tuner mode with heel down. Just need to know the other stuff. Thanks

I've looked and videos and searched the forum but can't figure out how to use my Mission EP-11S to work as both a volume and a wah. I'm hoping to be able to go full toe down and click the switch to turn it into a wha.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I have another Mission expression pedal, SP-1, that I would like to use for both was and for pitch (not at the same time). I notice that if I plug into one of the pedal ports on the remote I then have to assign it in the settings. So far I can only see that I can assign the pedal as one or the other.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

I had the Cabinet connected to the monitor out. I'll check the cabinet light now. What issues would the cabinet for the main out be for a Powered Kemper and can I correct this?

It sounds like you don't have a cabinet on the main out. I don't know how you had the Kabinet connected to the Kemper. You don't need a cabinet for the signal running to the Kabinet but you do for a direct out to the mixer.

I was wondering about this. How do I turn the cabinet on? Can I make adjustments to the cabinet once I have it on and how would I do this? Sorry, total noob in a tight spot right now. Appreciate your help.

I am a total noob so I hope to find someone with the patience to hold my hand here and provide me with a detailed description to hopefully correct my problem.

I have been running my Kemper powered rack mount through a Kemper Kabinet. Have all my sound set up and quite happy with what I'm getting.

Our band is now using a mixing board and headphones to rehears. I'm coming out of the Left Main Output XLR of the Kemper into a channel on the Allen and Heath SQ5. I have the Main Output on the Kemper set to Master Mono (see pic).

Everything is working fine as far as getting signal but it sounds nothing like the sounds I had running through the Kemper Kabinet. I fully expect this but I have no idea what I should do to get a better tone. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Rehearsal in 5 hours!!! Yikes.

Hi all,

Total, noob here. Haven't learned enough about this awesome device to do a lot for myself so thought I'd ask here.

My band is going to do "Give it Away" by the RHCP and would like to find a good sound for the main riffs as well as the reverse recoded lead.

Any ideas? I don't mind paying for a good rig sound if it's spot on.

Many thanks for all your input.

Cheers

This makes a lot of sense. I'm actually not using a lot of the rigs that came loaded on my new Kemper. I would like to keep them just in case. How do I go about dumping them from my Kemper but keep them in Rig Manager?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Total Noob so maybe this is normal. I notice when I add an amp or a stomp via the front of the Kemer there is quite a delay when scrolling through the different amps or stomps. It's very noticeable for instance I will rotate the browse or type nob and nothing happens for as much as 2-3 seconds. My Kemper has the latests updates. Also when I switch between rigs on my Kemper remote there is a very minimal delay.

Is this normal? If not do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Cheers

I am very new to Kemper and need a little help.

I set up a perfect sounding performance with amps in all 5 presets. Been working great and for some reason now it sounds like the amps are boxie. I realize this is a very vague description and boxie is a very subjective term so let me try to explain a little deeper. First, I've checked all the settings and have verified there are no stomps on in any of the positions for which I"m describing boxie. I do not have any expression pedals or external effect pedals in the chain.

My rigs in each of the five presets in Performance 1 used to sound like real amps. More of that organic, tube bloom and feel. And though I still get dynamics from string and pick attack and through the guitar volume knob it just feels and sounds like something is off. Not TOTALLY boxie like a wah was left on but just a subtle sort of boxie dynamic robbing tone change. I am not sure what else to check as I am totally new to Kemper. Can't promise that I didn't make a slight parameter change somewhere along the line, though I haven't gone into any amp settings or anything. If I did accidentally hit a button that could cause this it would be nice to know what I might have done.

I realize I'm kinda asking for a "tone investigator" here but it is where I'm at and I'd love to keep loving my Kemper.

Thanks in advance for all your help and suggestions.

Cheeers

I am very new to Kemper and need a little help.

I set up a perfect sounding performance with amps in all 5 presets. Been working great and for some reason now it sounds like the amps are boxie. I realize this is a very vague description and boxie is a very subjective term so let me try to explain a little deeper. First, I've checked all the settings and have verified there are no stomps on in any of the positions for which I"m describing boxie. I do not have any expression pedals or external effect pedals in the chain.

My rigs in each of the five presets in Performance 1 used to sound like real amps. More of that organic, tube bloom and feel. And though I still get dynamics from string and pick attack and through the guitar volume knob it just feels and sounds like something is off. Not TOTALLY boxie like a wah was left on but just a subtle sort of boxie dynamic robbing tone change. I am not sure what else to check as I am totally new to Kemper. Can't promise that I didn't make a slight parameter change somewhere along the line, though I haven't gone into any amp settings or anything. If I did accidentally hit a button that could cause this it would be nice to know what I might have done.

I realize I'm kinda asking for a "tone investigator" here but it is where I'm at and I'd love to keep loving my Kemper.

Thanks in advance for all your help and suggestions.

Cheeers