Posts by Dboyblues

Finally got to try these for a good amount of time this evening. I love these profiles especially the overdrive 2 rig. I'm going to use this as my dirty sound on my strat. Good stuff! Thanks for sharing! :)

I got one myself when I first bought the KPA. I needed something good and affordable and they work perfectly. I play mostly through headphones for practice at home but when I play live these do so well. Which setting are you using when you use it as a monitor? (Monitor, Pole, stack)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and thanks Zappledan for the help!

It's been an intense 2 days of just coming home from work and nothing but the kemper until I need to sleep for work (which starts at 5:30 am).

I'm getting some good tones. I play thru a Les Paul style with Alnico V and a Strat with Big Dippers. I'm having just a little issue with the Hums high output and the big dippers scooped low output but I think I'm getting there. Just not really sure how to dial on the input and output of the Kemper.

Also I'm liking the EV ZLX12 Frfr but I'm always curious about that Neo CLR & how much better it will be.

I get to hear it in the mix and FOH gig it this Tuesday and I'll only be using 2 rigs so my footswitch can wait (FOR NOW).

Hello Everyone!

First time Kemper user here checking in. Just picked up an EV ZLX12 to pair with it (do I plug into the monitor out for my FRFR?)

I'm from Southern California and I look forward to endless tonal possibilities...

Daniel