Posts by skyrocker

I got this from Burkhard and it worked for me:

"You need to do this:
    1. Activate "MorphPedal >Pitch" in System Settings in order to link pedal pitch effects to Morphing controller (applies for Morph Pedal as well as buttons)
    2. Activate "Rig Button Morph" in System Settings. Otherwise the Rig buttons of the Remote would reload the Rig instead of initiate Morphing.
    3. Select Pedal Pitch and configure in a Rig.
    4. Set Rise Time and Fall Time in Rig Settings as you wish and store the Rig.Now subsequent hits of the Remote's Rig Buttons will not only simulate the moves of a Morphing Pedal, but also trigger the Pitch Pedal linked to it.I prefer that method especially for those time bomb effects as it is much more precise than moving any pedal.

I suggest to install 4.0.4 upfront. Earlier revisions have an issue with accidental Rise and Fall Times."

Try it out. As I said, worked for me perfectly. Again, not from me, hail to Burkhard ;)

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry to bother you again, but I can't get it going. I've got a kemper remote now and it's still not working out right.
    Thing is, I guess, the transpose function is the one I need as I don't wanna pitch shift certain notes but full chords. At least, transposing manually comes pretty close to what I'm looking for.

BUT: It seems like, the transpose function is a global setting, 'cos as I change it during the morphing process, it just transposes overall, meaning: both 'layers'. But I only want to transpose one layer and then morph back and forth.

And as far as I know, you can't morph between two presets, right?

So...what's the odd? Hands up from the pros, I need your expertise ;)

thanks for your quick response ... just to get this straight:

You're talking about using the morphing to create divebombs by morphing the amount of pitch shifting ... I got this. But I thought, I still need some sort of an expression pedal, though. Sorry, I'm not too familiar with the morphing function yet, but is there any possibility to do the divebomb without a pedal (by any chance)? Just by steping on an preset (like in the video above) ?

Hey folks,

I already used the searchbar intensively and read through different posts, especially the ones about the harmonizer, 'cos I thought it might lead in my direction. Still it's not quite what I'm looking for ...
    I'd like to create 'timed' divebombs WITHOUT a pedal. Check out the video below, 00:15 -00:25 is what I wanna do. He 'steps' on the BOSS and the sound slowly makes it way up (an octave?) ... the timing is adjustable.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is that possible with the kemper? I'm NOT talking about morphing, which is a kind of blending in/back an forth and that's NOT what I mean.

Thanks for your time, maybe you can help me out

cheers

till