Posts by scottmartinez

Just a update on the powered rack unit. it has been sold!

Thank you for everyone who view my post but I'm very surprised that I did not get one reply regarding this brand new Kemper Power Rack with a $400 dollar discount. Over 110 views in 24 hours and not one reply? On the Kemper Forum? Interesting! Well it's gone now and I made $100.00 extra dollars not selling on the forum. Nice for me!

I don't know if was because I was able to get the Remote sooner than the early bird orders? Maybe? Maybe not? Don't know? Just wondering?

All I was doing was trying to help a Kemper forum member get a good deal on a new powered rack unit if they were looking to purchase one. Not even a reply with a question? Oh well, at least I tried.

Good news is: the person in Chicago that purchased the Power Rack unit is a new Kemper user and I hope to see him in the forum soon.

Now, I'm off to my studio and I'm going to have a great time playing my Kemper with my new remote and checking to some of Michael Britt's fantastic profiles.

Have a great night or day depending where you are located on this planet.
    Cheers,
    Scott

Hello all of my Kemper Users and Friends Out There.

I'm offering one of my Kemper Friends to save $400 on a brand new Kemper Profiling Amplifier 600 Watt Power Rack.

I'm selling this Kemper Power Rack because I wanted the Foot Controller Remote that is made for the Kemper but it has a huge waiting list (As we all Know) and Sweetwater had a package deal for the head and the remote together so I bought it. So now I have the Remote and it is working perfect without any issues. So I'm very happy with my new acquired remote. So I thought I would show some love to my fellow Kemper users. And sell the powered rack unit on you guy if you want it.

I already own a Power Rack and a Power Toaster Kemper unit so I decided to sell this one. Believe me it was hard, even having both units I thought maybe I would need this one for a backup but that's being the hoarder that I am. The unit is brand new and I only powered up the unit to make sure it was working correctly and I updated the firmware to the lasted Ver. 3.0.2 firmware release and reset it so when who ever purchases it will start out like it was never out of the box but will have the newest firmware installed. This unit is perfect, no dings scratches, rack rash, NOTHING! It still has the plastic over the LED panel like it was when I opened up the box.

his unit is $2575 from the retailers who sell the Kemper hardware. I'm dropping the price $400.00 so someone can save some money and own a new Kemper. And I want to sell it faster and get my money back so I buy more gear "Just being honest" So here is your chance. PLEASE no low ballers the Price is $2175.00 Thats $400.00 off the price for a new Powered Kemper and I will not go lower. I will keep the unit and have a spare one if I have to. So if you want a Powered Kemper Rack Unit and want to save $400.00 here is your opportunity. I'm not going to give a description of the hardware, I feel that who ever is reading this listing already know what a Kemper is and what it does. If you have any questions Please feel free to email me. I will accept Paypal payment only and I do have this unit listed on Reverb for $2275.00 so only Kemper Forum members are getting an extra $100.00 off my asking price. I hope some one who is looking to purchase a new Kemper and needs a break and a discount to help them move forward in getting into the Kemper community would make my day. Good Luck and i'm attaching some pictures of the unit for you to see.

Cheers,
    Scott

Hi Pick909 and Timownes,
    I understand completely on how you guys feel. That's why I posted on this thread. I didn't get onboard for the early bird purchase but I did purchase a remote a month ago and my status still says unprocessed. I saw an opportunity to get a remote "had to buy a powered rack unit to get the remote" but I have received a FedEx confirmation that I will have my rack and remote on Wednesday, So now I have a spare Kemper Toaster and a second remote when it arrives. I can think of worse situations to be in. I did not mean no disrespect and I wish you all the luck on getting your remote as soon as possible. Now I have pulled the trigger, I just hope that I don't experience the issues some of the remote users are having. Thanks for replying.
    Cheers,
    Scott

Hi everyone! My first post in the Kemper Forum. I have been a Kemper owner for about a year and a half now. It's such a great product for me and I'm having a great time using it. I just want to say thanks to all the other forum members that take time out of their busy life to respond and answer other forum members questions. It has helped me out and I really appreciate it. Thank you.

So the reason I replied to this forum thread is that I just purchased a bundle package from Sweetwater (I don't work for Sweetwater) today with the remote and 600watt rack unit. They said that I will have my package beginning of next week. The web site says they still have stock? http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ProfPwrRkwRMT I hope this helps. Looking forward in contributing as much as I can. Thank you everyone.
    Cheers,
    Scott