Posts by Geech

Just wanted to revisit this thread after about a month of owning the Kemper.

First off, Great community here! That's very rare on the intertubes these days and makes an enjoyable experience (owning a Kemper) even more enjoyable. Thanks to everyone for profiles (free and paid) and help setting up my HD500 for Kemper use.

Of course everyone that I know that knows what a Kemper is is jealous and everyone else can't believe it when i do a demo for them. I've basically done basic profiling of ipod and PC based AMP sims until I can get a few good mics but it's just spot on and so much fun to tweak.
    I've played more guitar this last month than I have in a long time. Pure inspiration!

Eventually I will get to profiling some of the amps I and my friends have laying around and upload them to the RE.

Thanks again to Mr. Kemper and everyone else here that makes owning a Kemper so much fun! :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone!!

I have been having so much fun I have yet to play a song. I just roll thru rigs noodling on each one for hours!! I found some profiles of a 64 Fender Concert that my dad has but is in pieces at the moment. This was when the Kemper really proved itself for me. I loaded up a profile and plugged dads guitar in and let him play without telling him what the rig was. After about 15 minutes he looks at me and asked "did you fix my amp and profile it?"

Rock On!!

I'm sure my story is basically the same as a lot of you. I needed more than one amp for covers and such and have used almost everything Line 6 has to offer. (no hate here btw, I LOVE LINE 6!!) After using a HD500 for the past few years, I just wasn't getting exactly what I wanted in tone. So I've spent a better part of the last year lurking about Kemper and Fractal boards and finally decided to go with the Kemper.

It arrived today.

I really don't have much more to add than most people but to say, I almost cried when I went through the presets and TFA Pack #2 I bought last night in anticipation. The feel is scary. The tone is amazing. I'm just sitting here staring at it knowing that I'm getting ready to get lost in this thing for months (or years!)

Instant Inspiration!!! And I've only had it 3 hours!! 8o

Thank You Cristoph Kemper!