Posts by daddo

Hi people, i've bought KPA and i'm very satisfied with it except... In the perform mode I get a lag when swiching between channels. For an example if i want to change from channel 1 to channel 10 i can't do it fast because i don't actually see the channels changing - if i press the button several times I get to the desired channel if i count how many times i've pressed it. Or i have to do it slowly and wait untill it loads the next channel. Do you have the same problem? Cheers

Thank you. BTW one more question, i have FCB101 and i will buy the UNO Chip for Kemper. Can you tell me how this works, because there are no banks in Kemper? How can i setup my Kemper for live use so I can easily and fast switch between presets? Thanks

Hi guys, i'm new here and a new owner KPA. I must say i'm really impressed :) I just have one question. Currently i have OS 2.1 and if i do the os update 2.3.3 do i get all the updates in between (2.2,2.3) or do I have to do the each one separatly? Thanks
    Cheers