Posts by rone

This is the best one I've found

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Loops up to 5 minutes. Multiple loops...you can even go with the bigger version of it if you want loops to play backwards...I have that one and never found a use for the backward loops though.

I believe it will always show what its set to. I've always had to change it manually to 430hz, 420hz ect...so if your reading is a whole step down its right until you change the hz.

I could be wrong but this is how I've always done it.

Mates you all provide such great advices. I am so glad I dropped my big Mesa I couldn't play home and moved to a KPA. The sounds are awesome and I did not yet end up with choosing my favorites not started tweaking. I think I will choose a passive CLR wedge, most advises end up there. Way above initial budget but indeed so important. Cheers all this community rocks.

I know the feeling man...it was the good people on these forums that actually sold me on the CLR. I kept thinking $800 for a wedge with a 12 inch speaker..lol come on. If they hadn't had the two week return policy I may not of done it but I had to check it out. It was killing me. It's an amazing compact cabinet. Very loud, loads of clarity and is just straight out bad ass. It's almost as if it were made for the Kemper by itself.

Sorry if I'm missing something here, but are you running the KPA power head through a passive CLR? That's what I'm using and my passive Atomic CLR is extremley loud. I haven't tried it live yet though...it just seems to be louder than my Mark V and cab. 600 watts yo lol.

Well like I described in the other thread, I have a KPA power rack and just purchased the Passive CLR and all I can say is its one big eargasm. It's just amazing how much clarity and tone you get out of it. I compare it to the sounds you get when wearing headphones. It's that nice...to me at least.

Cool man, it does changes things for sure. Besides the guitars themselves its the best piece of gear I've bought.

I've recently posted on TGP along your same line, arriving at the same conclusions: I've got everything I need for making music for the rest of my life. I've just got the active CLR.

:)

Yea its amazing bro. From some of the comments I really didn't know what to expect so my experince so far has been wowsome with it. It's sounds like what you hear through headphones but through a cab. My only disappointment was they didn't give me any Atomic stickers. =/

I received my Passive CLR today and I'm more than blown away. I haven't had to tweak any of the profiles I've used so far(well a couple of the heavier rigs..I upped the presence). From heavy grind to crystal cleans this thing is awesome. I'm looking at my Mark V right now and all I see is a for sale sign on it. I never thought that would happen. I have the KPA power rack, the rigs and now the speaker to get any tone I desire. Awesome Cab. I highly recommend getting one of these if you have a power rack. So loud.....and clear.

Thanks for the help in the thread about the CLR's. It's a game changer.

With 3.0:

Transmitting MIDI Commands in Performance Mode
    MIDI commands can be triggered and transmitted to up to two external devices, whenever a Slot is loaded in Performance Mode. Select “MIDI Settings” on page “Slot Settings” and select the MIDI program change numbers associated with Slots of current Performance. In System menu, navigate to page “Perform Mode: MIDI”, and use soft knobs 1 and 2 to assign a MIDI channel to each of the external devices. Use soft buttons 1 and 2 to determine whether the corresponding external devices are connected to MIDI OUT or MIDI THRU.  As soon as you select MIDI THRU to transmit MIDI commands by Slot the Profiler will stop forwarding incoming MIDI data to MIDI THRU. For your convenience you could also assign logical names to those two external devices.

Thank you! I will be giving this a try tomorrow.

Is there instructions on how to setup the Strymon pedals to work with the Kemper Remote or any pedal with midi capabilities for that matter.
    I'd like to use the KRP to change a couple of presets on the bigsky and timeline.

Thank you,

Ron