Posts by axeman_uk

Can you simply unscrew the feet off the rack kemper ?

Do the screws hold anything in place inside the kemper of do they just secure the feet ?

I’m having a rack spacing issue and the kemper feet are the cause of it.

Many thanks

Hi a friend lent me a Marshall origin 20 and I was having a play around on it pedals going in the front ,but I don't have any reverb or chorus effect pedals so I thought can I connect my Kemper using the effects send and return inputs and insert them there, so far I've had no luck making it work

what am I missing I can hear the amp and effects in the Kemper headphones but the sound coming out of the amp speaker remains unchanged by the Kemper

I've tried connecting the return to the amp from the main output from the Kemper I've tried using the alternative input at the back

any ideas what I am doing wrong

many thanks

axe

Hi I’ve been out of the what’s new Kemper loop this year I saw that they were working on a editor in February has it been released yet if so what’s the verdict on it would be nice to be able to control the Kemper from my pc

would it make a more accurate profile of an amp if you say had two versions of profiling one snap shot of the settings you have now and a second choice thats a bit more in-depth where you have to alter the dials of the amp during the process thus taking a lot more information about the amp and how it reacts to gain increases,volume increases,bass,middle and treble being altered. So when you adjust the dials it remains more faithful to how that particular amp would respond ?

the idea of a future request is to ask for something the device does not already do .What we are asking for is a program that will enable us to save the current profile we are using to the project folder in the daw and also load profiles contained within the project folder.

this would be a great help because i work with other musicians and friends on collaborations and send projects to them, if the profiles used could be included in the project folder without having to manually find them and copy and paste them to the project folder this would speed up work flow and ensure all parties have the files required for edits and new tracks.

if this is something that is impossible for the current kemper to do then maybe it could be a possible feature for the kemper mrk 2

only had my kemper a few months so still a noob to everything it is capable of ,its been a life saver for getting a good guitar tone at any time of day without cranking an amp to crazy decibels (the neighbours love it :) )

You can already change everything with the midi of your daw in the Kemper

Cool how does this save the profile you are using to the project folder on all the tracks in the project?
    If so can you do a quick tutorial

Many thanks

I think it would be of great help to be able to load a (vst) type of file on your guitar tacks in your daw that enables you to save and recall a profile straight from the project folder , so if its months/years later it ensures you have everything you require to work on that project to hand in the project folder without have to manually drag/copy files to folders.