Posts by theplayer

Hi paults, I don't know how they are named in RM Exchange but with name given BOSTON I only see 5 with a max rating of 1 and with name given More than I get only 3 with a max rating of 1. I don't see 5 star ratings. My RM is up to date (3.0.136.16374) and so is my Profiler OS (7.5.4.19312 [Aug. 2020]). Any suggestion I appreciate.

I wonder if anyone of you remenbers that awesome rockman sound in More than a feeling (by Boston, 1976), made by the fabulous Tom Scholz. I wonder too if the Kemper profiler is capable of reproducing that sound in a rig. So what do you need to achieve this amazing sound? Is it possible to get there?

Hi Wheresthedug, I'm not following you... What is the column layout and what is scroll of desth. (I'm sorry but my English doesn't reach that far...) :)

Am I right that the pause on the screen is a serious memory problem which cannot be solved?

I used to try rig examples with just an ENTER on my keyboard. Then the headphones pictogram appeared on the left and I could try out. Scrolling to other rigs left the headphones pictogram intact so no need fo other or extra keyboard commands....But that was a long time ago.

I now have found out that this access has changed to a more complex two hands needed keyboard command: Ctrl + Enter. But scrolling to another rig is still not available anymore.

Ist there a more convenient or easier way to scroll through and open rigs for trying them out?

I think I nailed the problem. I disconnected and connected a few times the USB-cable from the profiler to the computer and each time I get this message (in Dutch of course so I will translate..):

The last USB-device theat you connected to this computer has caused a malfunction. Windows (10) doesn't recognise the device any more.

Recommendation

Try to reconnect the device. If this still fails, the device probaly will not function properly.

(close)

Is this something too for Kemper Support?

If I like to change an amp of a certain rig I use the Browse knob to look for another.. But then I have to wait for quite some time because there's a screen message: gathering data!

I never had this previously. Is this a memory problemn?

I have been away for some time and now downloaded RM version 3.0.11116471. I was asked to do that for getting the editor as well.

But after installing this version, I can't get my own profiler rigs (local library anymore (with almost 1000 rigs) and also there's no sign of an editor to be found. I have OS version 7.3.1.16224

Have I missed something here??

I'm sorry guys, There has been a wrong USB connection from KPA to PC! Everything's fine now.

I have been away for some time and now downloaded RM version 3.0.11116471. I was asked to do that for getting the editor as well.

But after installin g this version, I can't get my own profiler rigs (local library anymore (with almost 1000 rigs) and also there's no sign of an editor to be found. I have OS version 7.3.1.16224

Have I missed something here??

I'm sorry guys, There has been a wrong USB connection from KPA to PC! Everything's fine now.

The problem is solved! I just updated RM again to version 3.0.100.15910! ... (no beta version this time!) My Powered Head is back in My Profiler folder with all of my 995 profiles!

And the access to the profiles with the mouse is also back in business and even the editor.

works great.

So all problems can be related to the Beta version. I've that it concerned about 400 items...

For me no beta version anymore. Better wait a while...

Did you by chance launch rig manager without the KPA turned on, then connect the KPA later?

i did that today and notice that i had to relaunch rig manger with the KPA already on. If i turned on the KPA after rig manager was launched, i couldn't get the preview to work with clicks or double clicks or any combination. After shutting down rig manager, and launching again to make sure it saw my KPA, then the preview worked as before. I'm on MAC OS

I can't tell, sorry. I'm not using a MAC OS, only Windows. But at home my KPA is allways connected to my computer.