Posts by ShredGod

Hi all,

I currently own the MIssion Engineering SP-1 for my Axe FX 2, and was wondering if it will be able to control the wah in the Kemper?
    I recently purchase the EHX Expression Pedal and it works but I don't care for it too much.
    I was going to purchase the Mission "kemper" Pedal but figured I'd ask the kind folks on the forum if anyone has had success with the SP-1 before spending more cash.

I know Mission says that the pot is "designed" for the kemper but I'm wondering if it's just a marketing gimmick.

Thanks,
    ShredGod
    aka Keith

Hi guys!

Please check out my first Instrumental song, "Sector 7".

I recorded all of the Guitars and Bass with the Kemper Amp direct in to my DAW (Sonar 6 PE).

I originally made the video to feature a quick review on my new Schecter Jeff Loomis JL-7 FR/S guitar which I purchased from DrumCity Guitarland, in Colorado, USA.

The Kemper Amp has inspired me so much that I figured I would pass this video link along to my new Kemper friends.

I have 2 links below, one includes the Schecter Guitar Review and the song, the other is only the song, "Sector 7".

Please feel free to provide me with your comments and feedback, I hope you enjoy!
    Guitar Demo with reviewhttp://youtu.be/QAyeDK8OXsISector 7 Songhttp://youtu.be/lmbsDEWlpAY?list=UUjgWRiwe71n8Rbe_oq7s7aw

Thanks,

Keith

Hi to all of the Kemper family!

I've actually owned my Kemper since April of 2014 and I have had the greatest time with it, it's like a breath of fresh air!

I write and record on a DAW so I was looking for a piece of gear that could provide a realistic, open tone that would breathe in my mixes and something that didn't take forever to get a great tone that felt real.

Well, I found exactly what I was looking for! I had an awesome tone that I loved in about 2 hours from the first time I fired it up and it hasn't changed much in nearly 4 months of jamming.

As all of you already know, it's actually fun to tweak, clean in it's layout and artsy in it's design. I have had all of the expensive gear that is supposed to deliver a true live sounding guitar tone and the Kemper is definitely the best all around for the money.

The 2 biggest selling points for me was the ease of use and the fact that updates do not change your tone!

The Kemper has saved me and made playing and tweaking fun again!

Damn! I can hear every pick stoke so clear...awesome job bud!

Excellent tone and you did a great job of using the same amount of reverb as John had in the original mix.

Did you Profile an amp for the Rig or did you create your Rig from the amps available in the Kemper.

Which firmware/OS Version are you using?, I'd love to have it!

Cheers,

Keith Severn (on Soundcloud) :thumbup: