Posts by guitarj

Been thinking about getting a CLR myself. As to the poster representing the maker of the product, I'm really.....actually appalled. This isn't the only thread or forum where Ive seen him put a beat down on a poster,...contributor...product reviewer..... Customer!
    There is no doubt that he knows his business. He contributes information I find fascinating, but does so with a know it all attitude without a bit of tact. These are customers and potential customers (me) hes scolding someone in front of.
    The customer is always right... Period! Please share your point of view with at least some appearance that you care for your customer. You care way to much about being right!

I second digging into the factory profiles first, then what I did was to go into the free profiles section and I took note of any thread that was more than a few pages long. Some of the best profiles on the rig exchange are discussed in those long threads. There are profiles that will hang with any of commercial profiles.

Thanks all! I had heard about the Virus, so that I know that had a big part to play in the development of the Kemper. I still consider the Kemper one of a kind for guitar
    I've been digging into some profiles of amps I've never played before, and coming up with new tones and sounds that will challenge me in different styles of music.
    Now I just need to get back into a regular job schedule to start playing again... All in due time!

Hey everyone! Figured its time to stop lurking and contribute something. I have had my Kemper a couple months now. Fantastic product and community. I'm in awe and humbled by the company of players represented here.

I have in the past used another product that in the early to mid 2000's, at time was a great product... Vox's original valvetronix amp line. It's great to now be a part of a great cutting edge product and lively community of users. Also knowing the company only has this product, and is committed to furthering the development of it.... Not discontinuing and downgrading in the name of cutting production costs.

Anyway, glad to be here. Learning a lot from so many.