Posts by AlienSexGod

I still think Line 6 Helix is way overpriced for what it does/is ........maybe Axe Fx II would be a better way .....its got all the functionality and MIDI implementation with a killer tones and STAND ALONE AUDITOR that KEMPER doesn't:(......ahhh just being negative I guess lol

Hi Krystof I think you misunderstood me. I believe the Kemper by far has the most genuine tube amp sounds covered I am just looking for the best Midi footswitching system and controller. Some additional effects would be a bonus. The Axe footswitch kinda blows so that's not the answer. The RJM high end controllers are great but they are a similar price to the Helix! Also once the Helix is in full production and pre orders are filled there is a good chance one may be able to get it for USD $1200 or so on the hush.

Weak Multi Fx and no expression pedal ability to control Multi Fx is a reason I still use Eleven Rack live with great success .....I wish I could use Kemper but the missing link really shows up when playing live and need to control certain effect parameters in continuous matter but CANT with this expensive piece or rig ;( .......kind of disappointed and annoyed at the same time lol>.....my fault I didnt research that before I bought it ......I assumed wrong this was a GIVEN technology for this calliper gear .....mehhhh......I would wait until this becomes available in KEMPER before throwing 2K at it ......

This is why I think a Kemper for real amp tones and a new Line 6 Helix is likely the go for footswitch, midi control and additional effects. Also the Kemper footswitch blows and is mega top dollar! Yeah it would be great it the Kemper effects rocked & it had pro midi implimentation but if you bank on it being updated properly soon you may be in never never land where you never never land for quite a few years! One needs to go with what is actually working right now!

Yes - I replaced My G-System and KPA combination Rig with The Remote and the KPA. While the TC has more parameters in the effects, the musical…

Thanks for that info Paul No transmission real time over midi means my ancient Lake Butler Midi Mitigator is still more advanced!

I liked the 'halo' coloured lights around the switches of the G system...

Wish the Kemper remote had those and scribble strips!!

Yes I am thinking that the go may be Kemper for amp tone >digital out > digi in of Line 6 Helix> good EFX and great pedal control, efx editing, scribble strips and multi coloured illumination ( for a live rig at least ).

If you want the Kemper post effects to be after the G-System post effects, you can connect it as you posted.

I started out using my G-System settings with the Kemper, so I had the Kemper in the G-System's Insert Loop, with all of its effects before the…

Hi! Did you eventually replace the G System live? Is there anything you miss?
    I have a G System and am thinking about going Kemper.
    For example TC Chorus is rather classic can you get as good on the Kemper?The System is still a decent switching system the Kemper remote doesn't look that amazing ... I wouldn't use it's looper much.