Posts by arrgrr

I really hope this is being worked on, when I bought my kemper almost one year ago I thought that this glaring "hole" in the fx line-up would be fixed soon so I had no worries about buying it, even though I use a lot of spring reverb. Here I am one year later still using the fx loop like a chump. Spring reverb is such a important part of the sound in many genre, I think it is really strange that this is still not available. IF it arrives someday I hope it will not be hardwired to be after the amp like the reverb is now. We need a good spring reverb, we need it in the stomps section and we need it NOW!

Certain types of music are all about that sound, for example surf music. I think a fender jaguar into a spring reverb and THEN into an amp is the most beautiful sound in the world, but that is subjective of course :)

+1 for this!
    The only thing subtracting from the kempers completeness (for me) is the lack of a (good!) spring reverb in the stomps sections, preferably modelling a fender ´63 reverb tank. Now I have a boss ´63 reverb in the fx loop, but that is sub-optimal for many reasons....