Posts by crivat

I was so excited (been using my KPA since early 2013) but then realised no morph :( that’s a deal breaker for me as I reckon that’s one of the best functions

get a midi footswitch and jump through rigs. no need for morph, unless you do a slow or controlled morph. which can also be don with exp pedals sending cc#. say a, tech 21 midi mongoose or a morningstar.

I use Sennheiser HD515. The recorded tracks do sound consistent in Cubase Artist 8.5, so there's no trace of signal degradation in the DAW. The drive tones are full and assertive. The 6i6 2nd gen arrives tomorrow and I'll run some tests. If I upscale to 96 khz this means that the rest of the guys in the band will have some extra work on their hands if their interfaces can't do 96 khz.

will return with more insight after the new interface arrives.

Hi there, jut got my second KPA, this time a PowerHead and it's time to learn how to record with it.

Current setup is fully analog. KPA > Main Out > Scarlett 2i2 > Cubase on a very fast, new PC. Done some tests, everything seems to work decently, unless there is a big difference between the signal i get via the headphones Jack of the KPA and that coming form the soundcard though the headphones. No monitors here for the time being.

I also have a Scarlett 6i6 2nd gen on the way for going SPDIF, but just have to solve this issue in the analog realm.

Open to suggestions.

Thanks.
    F.