Posts by Derek1234

Cool deal. Thanks for the info Paults. My Dilemma is that I have some semi high profile gigs this weekend, and was looking forward to using the kemper exclusively.

Another question, I also have an M-Audio 49 key MIDI keyboard controller. Would it be possible to use that, as impractical as it may seem, to change rigs just by hitting the keys?

I tried out this method with pretty good success of using my delay pedal which has two outputs, and sending one out to a combo amp, and the other out to a cleaner profile on the KPA and running the main outs through the PA. Worked out pretty good, might do that as well this weekend if I can't find a way to change rigs smoothly on stage

Well after reading through all 47 pages of this thread, listening to countless clips, and a ton of internal debate, I decided to pick of pack 2. It took me about the 30th viewing of Pete Thorn's To Live and Die In Nashville to solidify my purchase lol. Man, these are the best profiles I've used! Thanks so much for these. I can't wait to record and gig with these bad boys!