Posts by bigsime

Update to above :

27 days and counting after sending on a priority insured 3 day service, the unit isnt lost (apparently) but it looks like these are the kind of postage delays we are going to have to get used to

Th, 11.11.2021, 21:29, Radefeld, GermanyThe shipment arrived in the region of recipient and will be transported to the delivery base in the next step.

Hi, I wasn’t for one minute pointing the finger at Kemper for this situation, they have been nothing but helpful in getting this sorted ?

I was merely asking if anyone had experienced shipping delays and if they had any idea of timescales

Hi,

I returned my faulty head for repair to Kemper head office (from UK) paid for premium insured delivery (£114) on 21st October 16 days ago, as yet it hasnt arrived at the service department and the tracking information is very misleading, says 'delivery sucessful' but also that it has been handed over to customs ?

16 days seems like an unfeasibly long time to be in transit, anybody else had experiance with this ?

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone,

After what seemed like forever I finally got back to playing live at the weekend only to have a catastrophic failure with the Kemper (8yrs faultless service) the unit was totally dead, I went through the usual power check procedures to no avail but noticed a rattling inside the unit, turned out to be a plastic lid off some electrical component (see picture)

Any ideas how drastic this might be ?

Finished the gig using a line 6 kidney processor <X

Anybody else had LED problems ?....ive lost 4 on the gain control and 2 on the volume for some reason

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.