Posts by Sventvkg

Yes it was having to Manually put the PC# in that got me and I have it figured out now. I thought it was somehow pulling that information from the Kemper. After spending countless hours having to figure out this no manual software on my own I have it all set up now, thanks guys!

Ok..through messing around I was able to get a bunch of my sounds to the map to my liquid foot but others I just can't seem to get to show up. I've gone into each sound on the kemper, pressed SYSTEM and assigned the sounds to a specific MIDI program number. Basically the first 22 or so are my sounds. However when I fire up the LF Editor I can't get them all the show up and I don't understand (No manual) how to point to specific MIDI program numbers to get them to show up in the presets on the LF. Yes, I have the LF all set up to Kemper specs, all my CC's are working, etc etc....I did get it to work for about 18 of my sounds over the past few months but by trial and error and now I can't seem to make it work for the rest of my sounds I need on the pedal. If a guru could help explain this to me, I'd be VERY appreciative!!

DAMN I wish I could get a REMOTE ASAP so everything just works and I don't have to spend endless hours messing around with MIDI Mapping etc. it's really not my thing....Thanks!

I had an Eventide H9 but sold it before I bought the Kemper. I used the classic H949 Micropitch setting all the time and I'm not getting quite the same effect on the Kemper. Is anyone getting the Eventide setting on the Kemper or should I buy another H9? I'm not really getting the same vibe.

I have the newer version with the LCD's above each button and I haven't figured out how to get the names of the effects to show up on the little LCD although when I edit the IA nicknames in the editor the name of the respective effect button I hit does show up on the Big Main screen..Weird.

Btw, I'm Sean too! :) Thanks.

Sean Do I have to manually enter the IA slot names on the pedals for them to show up in the little LED's above the switches? I got the preset "nicknames" to show up via the editor but as yet the stomps and effect names don't show up in the colored LED's.....Thanks!

I'm making some nice progress though....have NO Idea how to set it up to work in performance mode however :?::?: That's a bridge I will cross after I get the basics down :)

I got it to talk to the Kemper, editor ec. Figured out how to get the 4 Rig presets I made mapped to 1-4 on the. LF but the names on the LF LCDs aren't changing to reflect the presets or the stomps on the LF yet. I suspect it's a setting in the editor but with no manual that I've ever been able to find it's kinda hunt and peck:)

I have Mac Version of the Liquid Foot editor and the most updated Firmware on the JR+, 4.01. I have tried LF editor build 4.0, 4.01, 4.02, and the latest, 4.03 but after I run Run the Kemper Wizard, transfer to the pedal than run the Auto Program Wizard for Kemper...Pinwheel of death hangup every time. I'm on Mac OS 10.8.5. Has anyone gotten this to work? Obviously I have it all MIDI'd up correctly I/O etc...If anyone has any tips, I'd love to hear them, thanks.