Posts by Jags

Same problem here... no editor on the rig manager and some of my local foders are empty. No special characters in my login pass. Frustrating! Went back to the latest non beta OS and RM. Waited for 6 years so i can wait a few days more... (hopefully this fixes will take less time...).

Thanks Sam,
    Maybe i have to read all the threads of this forum to find something that can help...
    I will keep on trying until i get it done :)

Hi everyone,

I´m using my Kemper for a couple of months know with no problems.
    I use also the FCB1010 with Uno4Kemper and i cannot program the expression pedals. All teh other functions and pedal are working great and i have made all the changes that i want but i´m missing something with the other ones. I calibrated de pedals as it´s said on the FCB1010 manual.
    The volume pedal is working like it is an ON/OFF instead of increasing or decreasing de volume from min to max...
    The wha pedal i cant get it to do nothing! I have the Wha effect selected as Stomp A (i think i must do this to get it to work...). When i engage the switch it works like an automatic wha effect and i can not control it with the pedal. I know i´m doing something wrong here but i don´t know what!!
    Your help and expertise will be very appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    Jags

Hi everyone,

I´m about to buy a Kemper rack and i would like to have some informations. Is it possible to use any kind of pedals like Boss FS-6 (no expression pedals) on the back of the Kemper to control stomps, effects, tuner, etc?

Using the FCB1010, to make easier and flexible, do you recomend de UNO for Kemper or the Eureka prom?

Thanks in advance.