Posts by edumeier

I have installed the latest rig manager version and using .net framework 4.8 (that is a windows feature and not a different app from 4.5 version)

I think that the point that is a windows issue can be certain but it is caused by an incompatibility of the Rig manager with the .Net version as the problem window asks for a 4.03139(or something as that) specific version

The point of asking is that Kemper send me here for solving the problem, but it is not a problem that anyone at the forum faced before and I was waiting that someone faced it and solved that and how did it.

Anyway the problem has been send to Kemper again.

Thanks for commenting ;)

Nice for you.

But I am having that issue and can't solve it. Tried even uninstalling Windows Updates and always the error that a version 4.0... is necessary on my computer when I have installed the 4.81 one.

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Thank you.

Hi.

I have a recurrent problem but with new issues.

When starting rig manager after a perfect install an error message displays saying that .net framework 4.01319 is neccessary but windows 10 brings .net framework 4.8 pre-installed as part of the OS and it seems that is not possible to change it.

Is there anyway of solving this?

Thanks in adevance.